PDA

View Full Version : Royal Jordanian Air Academy

gastounet
12th Nov 2011, 17:33
Hello everyone !
I am looking for information regarding the Royal Jordanian Air Academy.
Any info concerning that school ?
Is the training good ? And are the licences delivered fully JAA ?
Thanks for your help,

kaptn
12th Nov 2011, 23:43
For the JAA, yes, I am assuming it will changed a little with EASA
They are partners with Atlantic flight school in the UK....for the quality, not sure, but I've heared they have a good reputation in the region

Groundloop
14th Nov 2011, 08:27
It is Ayla Aviation Academy in Jordan which is connected with Atlantic - not Royal Jordanian.

Also Royal Jordanian's website does not mention JAR course - but Ayla's does.

gastounet
14th Nov 2011, 16:33
Thanks for your replies ...
Something more ?
From someone who followed a training there ?
More feedback would be appreciated !
Thanks.

Gomrath
14th Nov 2011, 16:37
Welcome to the forum.
I would recommend that you try the Search function from the menu line above this forum before asking for feedback on a particular Flight Training Organization as it may well answer your questions.
You will find a number of hits including this one:
http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/346636-royal-jordanian-air-academy.html

PPRuNe Towers
15th Nov 2011, 14:24
Royal Jordanian and the Middle East Aviation Academy are the two pro schools based at Amman's Marka airfield but no good to you if you want JAA. Sorry to have to contradict kaptn but that's how it is.

Ayla down on the Red Sea coast is the one with the JAA links but is presently advertising for a head of flight training who will tick all the CAA boxes. I'd advise careful and diligent research by talking to real graduates. Any school that can describe the climate of Aqaba in the following terms really is in full spin control:

The year-long mild climate makes it an ideal location for flying.Rob

gastounet
16th Nov 2011, 03:10
Thank you for your answer !

adnan001
9th Dec 2012, 08:45
I'm planning for the flight dispatcher course in Royal Jordanian Air Academy , I belongs to India.
can anyone tell me bout this academy ? specially for foreigners.
Kindly suggest me some more academy's for Flight dispatcher course in Middle East..