View Full Version : SAFI RECRUITMENT the lowdown please!

saddest aviator
12th Nov 2011, 15:53
Dear all,
As a current and experienced Groundbus driver I was looking at the latest about SAFI, considering the latest rather negative posts from somebody that does not like the company, is anyone out there prepared to offer current and objective views as to whether an application should be made?
An insider friend of mine says the list of Emirates pilots wishing to join is growing by the day. Can this be realistic
Cheers SA:ok:

White Sausage
12th Nov 2011, 19:52
You are kidding, right??? :ugh:

captjns
13th Nov 2011, 09:55
As long as you are not going to be out of pocket, drop SAFI a line or an application. Pay them a visit and talk to the crews directly to form your own opinion as to whether or not SAFI is the place to be... or not to be.

However, if you've got family back home, Afghanistan may not be the safest choice.

TomCat111
9th Dec 2011, 17:48
You would only be a fool to believe that everyone that has taken the time and effort to give their honest views on this company has an axe to grind. Everybody (inc I) has done so in order to help people like you, to protect people like you, no one has any axe to grind against the company. All of us still have friends their and believe in the company if not the management and how it is run.
We give our opinions and experience of the situation to aid others make a decision. To ignore them would be foolish, if you choose to do so then it's your life... Go for it, you only live once! But you were warned!