PDA

View Full Version : Emirates Information Sessions

oceanroad
6th Nov 2011, 10:12
Hey,,, Just wondering !:confused:..

is it worth attending Emirates Information Sessions ?

do they give more information than the website !?

thanks in advance :)

White Knight
6th Nov 2011, 19:16
They are a slippery bunch but I don't think they would blatantly lie

You're disrespecting some very decent people here SI! As usual your foot is firmly in your mouth... The pilots in recruitment will NOT BS you. They do not want a comeback in the future - simple as that!

If you ask about upgrade time for example they will tell you what the upgrade time is TODAY! They will not try and forecast what will happen...

Some pilots have felt duped in the past and since a move to the ME and this company did not turn out the way they expected or what they thought were the promises, it had a dramatic and negative affect on their lives.

Mmmm. Possibly they didn't do their homework about living and working in the Middle East... It's different here, that's for sure - but it'll work fine for you if you can get to grips with the simple fact that it 'ain't Europe, or Oz or wherever you come from:ok::ok:

oceanroad
6th Nov 2011, 20:22
thanks fellas.. ! appreciate your help :)

and more suggestions are always welcomed :O

nolimitholdem
6th Nov 2011, 22:01
White Knight to the rescue!!

*yawn*

-Do half-truths count as lies?
-Does omitting unpleasant truths count as lying?

I wonder.

Just bear in mind, you are dealing with the least transparent culture in the world. (Region or company, take your pick).

If their lips are moving....

White Knight
7th Nov 2011, 17:59
White Knight to the rescue!!

*yawn*

-Do half-truths count as lies?
-Does omitting unpleasant truths count as lying?

I wonder.

To the rescue of whom NLH? Maybe you should mosy on up to the 6th floor and meet some of the pilot recruiters:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You'll find no half-truths there! Just a bunch of decent people doing their jobs! If you don't like that then tough sh1t:ugh::ugh:

You suggested that I was disparaging recruitment people

Well SI - your words here -----> They are a slippery bunch

Funny how normal people, even when they disagree with me, seek my opinion regarding some issues. You, on the other hand, are the most deceptive and self-serving poster on this site. Hidden agenda or just stupid?

So who's normal SI in your little world? All you do is slag off Airbus pilots for 'having no backbone', bitch at people for not 'investing in gold and silver therefore threatening their kids' future', accuse line guys (such as myself) of being TRIs (no thankyou to that poison chalice) and so on... Get a grip son:{:=

White Knight
7th Nov 2011, 18:01
Whight Knight, you are a piece of work. I know your hatred towards me

Sorry SittingIdly but don't delude yourself. I don't hate you - I have no idea who you are. I just think that you're a halfwit with small-man syndrome:E

Mach_Krit
13th Nov 2011, 09:31
you guys must just not be busy enough! f*ck me!