nakbin330
4th Nov 2011, 13:03
Heard he's been asked to resign.

etops777
4th Nov 2011, 13:14
Any source?

Oblaaspop
4th Nov 2011, 13:36
Well, the only person able to do this would be the Sheik....... I presume then that it was him that let you (or your 'reliable' source) know?

Was via text, email or did HH call you over for a beer and a chat to divulge this industry sensitive info? Did he not ask you to keep it a secret until it was official or did he permit you to post it on Pprune?

I mean why would EK want to keep hold of TC? He's not very good at generating a profit now is he?:hmm:

What a bunch of crap!!!!:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

InnocentBystander
4th Nov 2011, 15:08
Have heard the same - due to health reasons I believe

True. Saw TC at the EK clinic this morning, was mad as hell that he did not get his referral before Eid and had to wait until after. Also was on the the phone with some guy shouting that "he would not resign, no matter what!". Direct quote.

:)

777boyindubai
4th Nov 2011, 18:57
It is true. The ex-president of a European major will take his place. I think his departure might shake up some of the managers that have been here for too long and enjoy treating people poorly. That can't be a bad thing.

Oakape
5th Nov 2011, 04:16
AJ down at QF could probably use him. That might be why the A380 dropped in recently - to pick him up. :E

donpizmeov
5th Nov 2011, 08:44
Must be about time we got a German boss. He vould ave vays of getting more slots in Europe! Perhaps start with Poland?
New pilots uniform to be black, HR to wear brown shirts perhaps?

The Don

40&80
5th Nov 2011, 09:11
I think you pilots are working too hard....Doctor Fox in the advertisement below seems to be aware of the effects of ULH and Indian turnarounds.:ok:

flaphandlemover
5th Nov 2011, 10:19
T A is from France and was just working for LH....

He resigned the day he should have started as CEO for AustrianAirlines
(T A was appointed by LH).........

What a slap in the face for LH....

He will be TC's replacement...

777boyindubai
5th Nov 2011, 10:24
.....is the right answer flaphandlemover. Welcome on board, Thierry :ok:

Keith Discovering
5th Nov 2011, 16:50
When's the official announcement?

shresht
5th Nov 2011, 18:35
Ooo, interesting. Is this confirmed?

sheikmyarse
6th Nov 2011, 05:30
Take a look at yesterday's The Wall Street Journal
EK profit down 76% in the first half of 2011.
Me think no bonus this year..mates.