PDA

View Full Version : DGCA Exam Marks Card

aviator86
4th Nov 2011, 08:24
Hey guys, I have cleared two of my DGCA exams (meteorology and air regulation) out of three subjects. I have applied for my visa to go back to my flight school to do some flying, but visa officer has asked me to submit my DGCA exam results which was not out when I submitted my visa application.

Now the results are out on their website. My question is DGCA has written on their website that Marks Card will be sent only to the pass candidates, since I have cleared two subjects will they send me my marks card, if yes when can i expect it or do i have to clear all three subjects for DGCA to mail me my marks card.

Thank you

superdunkaroos
4th Nov 2011, 08:30
DGCA has stopped issuing marks card. You can take the print out and also give the officer the link to the file on DGCA's website.

aviator86
4th Nov 2011, 08:41
Thank you superdunkaroos (http://www.pprune.org/members/329404-superdunkaroos).

I'll be doing all my recency checks and multi rating at my flight school this time, am not too sure about all the DGCA requirements as they keeps changing every day. I have some sample doc which I feel are completely outdated.

If you have any sample documents and the list of requirements can you please mail me them at [email protected]

Thanks again.

superdunkaroos
4th Nov 2011, 10:45
All the requirements can be found in the CARs and the flow chart.
For forms check the DGCA website.

The only Issue these days is the recognition of the Duchess for Issue of multi engine endorsement, make sure you check the A/C that you intend to fly on is approved by the DGCA.