PDA

View Full Version : Unable to login for dgca online roll number application

invincible
29th Oct 2011, 06:50
hey guys ,
much to d vow's , i just got to know abt d online procedure for the dgca examination . i was successfull in registring wid the old candidate's registration n got myself generated a password n id . now iam trying to login to apply for d roll number n it's just not going thru . i thought i was commiting some mistake , though i have tried a million time's , i made my friend's try my user id n password to login n they all have been unsuccessfull as well .. is someone facing the same problem as mine ! last date is supposed to be 31st which is like 2 day's from now n i need to act immediately to stand a chance watsoever to give d attempt which is worth my life ...

PP351
29th Oct 2011, 07:19
Wait for one or two hours,and then try again.It happened with me though might works with you also.And write a mail to [email protected] tell about your misery.

invincible
29th Oct 2011, 07:36
well , i have been trying since yday n it's been horryfying . worst part is dat d dgca isnt answering their phone owing to today being a holiday but i did write them a email though . by d ways , did d same thing happen to u ! u couldnt log in for a while or something ! i appreciate ur reply , buddy . thnx .

PP351
29th Oct 2011, 08:51
yes it happened with me i couldn't log in for a while from the password given by them,but i waited for some time closed my browser open again after an hr in google chrome it worked.n after that i changed my password since now its working fine.

as_le
29th Oct 2011, 16:24
its easy ...1) click on forgot password
2) password will be mailed to ur registerd email address
just steps:ok: