PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: Bypassing INDIAN RT

aviatorzuckeberg
28th Oct 2011, 12:25
[/SIZE][/B]This is to seek help from all u fellow aviators..................i have been offered a job in Africa as a trainee first officer....i am endorsed on a particular aircraft....I have a FAA AND DGCA license.. my IR has expired 2 years back.........and My RTR is also expired.....i have only an Indian FRTO and an UK rt which are valid....the company requires me to have a current IR.. they will get me converted into Africa's license for me to fly there...how do i renew my IR as my RT is expired and i want to bypass INDIAN RT completely as i failed many times.....should i get that particular a/c endorsed on my FAA license as it is endorsed on DGCA license only so that i do not need to give Indian RT and then convert it to African license..........time s runnin out....any help appreciated......thanx
PS: how do i endorse it on my faa license...do i need to get US rt......plzz help

PT6A
28th Oct 2011, 12:32
Do it on your FAA.... Better respected and everything with the FAA is more simple than getting the DGCA involved.

mach5
28th Oct 2011, 16:03
First of all Congrts for your job
go for FAA as things will be faster compared to India.

itsbrokenagain
28th Oct 2011, 16:09
PLUS official and signed verification of your FAA qualifications takes a couple of clicks and presto within 2 minutes you have the printout... whereas if you want the same thing from the DGCA it will take some nice gifts, many personal visits the the DGCA and at least 6 months.

estranged soul
28th Oct 2011, 17:50
whereas if you want the same thing from the DGCA it will take some nice gifts, many personal visits the the DGCA and at least 6 months.

nice and VERY EXPENSIVE gifts. Remember, it was diwali festival 2 days back here !!
Indians pray to Goddess Lakshmi (Goddess of wealth) in this festival for wealth and prosperity.

captjns
28th Oct 2011, 21:24
Way to go!!!!:D Go the FAA route. FAA records which are far more accurate and reliable are easier to obtain world wide:ok: as opposed to the DGCA:{:mad::=:ugh:.

aviatorzuckeberg
29th Oct 2011, 11:30
Thanx friends.....but how do i get it endorsed on my FAA license.......what are the necessary things required and should i go to the USA for the checkride?????????????plzzz help

PT6A
29th Oct 2011, 12:24
What is the type?

Aviator_Prat
29th Oct 2011, 14:24
Like Everyone else I would recommend go FAA..
DGCA wont understand urgent unless you know someone high up who knows how urgent it is for you!
As far as the FAA is concerned we need to know the type of a/c to help you out!!

Cheers & Congo Mate!!

aviatorzuckeberg
30th Oct 2011, 13:58
i am attempting the INDIAN RT this time though......if i clear it should i still go for the FAA endorsement or get it endorsed here itself as the aircrafts r available here..what are the real benefits of getting lets say SAAB 340 endorsed on my FAA license rather DGCA license except for the time..because its gonna be expensive for me to get it endorsed on my FAA license..

siddhanta_alc
30th Nov 2011, 02:53
this is a CHPL holder dying hard to clear RTR after giving 2 attempts already

i need sample questions , questions that are asked in part 2
part 1 the only issure would be SID./ STAR/ INSTRUMENT QUESTIONS where you need to reFER the chart BACk Of ThE maps
if you could mail me any substance that you have got or any reccomendations or questions you remember please do..
[email protected]
thanks guys