PDA

View Full Version : Flying Time Aviation, Shoreham - past students help!

flyboyweeksy
27th Oct 2011, 13:21
Hi all, appologies if this has been covered in the past etc. I am currently, or not currently a student with cabair at Cranfield. I'm looking into alternatives, and flying time are an option. I have a ppl, not many hours. Has any past students or people in the know, could you tell me what employment you have seeked/gained, either with help or off your own back by using them once completed? Or have any of you had issues with going the modular route or using them? Am finding it hard to sort what is true and not true. I appreciate we can't predict the future etc. Just need some information. Any other feedback from the school I very much welcome! Cheers FBW

ec155mech
27th Oct 2011, 14:00
well pay them a visit speak to some people and current students. shoreham is a nice place to fly out from. so you'd enjoy that

dreamlinerguy
27th Oct 2011, 14:47
Hey,

I couldn't reccommend them enough. I completed my CPL/MEIR with them
back in May-July. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.
The instructors were fantastic, as were the ops staff, and the atmosphere was great too, no BS.... And a fantastic price in my opinion

Aircraft are in great shape too, there was three DA42's available when i was half way through the IR so no booking issues.!

PM me if you need anymore info

oldspool
29th Oct 2011, 11:23
Much the same experience as Dreamlinerguy (i.e. good a/c, instructors, booking avail, price etc...), though I would strongly encourage you to pay a visit any prospective school in person because it's important to feel that it's right for you. I know this comes at some expense in terms of time and travel cost but it's well worth it to set your mind at ease.

Good luck.

flyboyweeksy
29th Oct 2011, 14:15
I went down there the other week, I had to see it as it looks very good if not too good to be true on the website! I just needed some feedbackmfrom ex students etc. Thanks for your feedback, am awaiting confirmation/info on cabair now.