PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Air India Looking for Co-Pilots

koolchaos3188
26th Oct 2011, 07:46
Spirit Air India is looking for Indian Co-Pilots...
Spirit Air India (http://spiritairindia.com/index.html)

beinghuman
26th Oct 2011, 08:25
Yeh, I just briefly had a look at it. 7 years on contract and 6.5 Lakh per annum all inclusive (Co-pilots). Base in Kolkata. Exam fees - Rs 9450.

Any thoughts on it ?

fernandeztv
27th Oct 2011, 19:41
Copilot on a C172/C208...that's got be a FIRST of sorts :}. So who does the MCC course for these roles?

A cursory glance at their website shows a Photoshopped VT registration on a C172 :D Plus also the "single pilot certified" logo ;)

flyygirl
28th Oct 2011, 07:06
need more information.any link for the advert?

as_le
29th Oct 2011, 16:39
cm on guys cant u see its fake.....there plan is.....9450*more than 1000 applicants that is more than 9 lac rs.....rest is ur evaluation....bt hats of to the person who tried :D im 100% sure at least 50 applicants wd have,,, applied by now......the best way to check is call the airports wherever it claims to be and check wid dgca......

as_le
29th Oct 2011, 16:44
http://dgca.nic.in/nsoper/ns-oper.pdf have a look on this link and guys beware many more to come...so just keep doin these checks bfore applying

itsbrokenagain
30th Oct 2011, 16:15
Hang on, I happily work for one of those NSOP operators in the list, and we would never entice a person to pay Rs10 000 for a interview and then if you were the one to get the job to be held under a bond... and we fly Part 25 jets and a couple of nice new turboprops and send you to training in the USA every 6 months!!! Its a scam... RUN :eek:

From my contacts in the Indian aviation NSOP industry I know of no one running this type of deal. Its not moral, or professional.

tolip111111
30th Oct 2011, 18:25
guys sorry to be unprofessional on this, but id rather enjoy partying with the 10K. Real scam!!!!

Capt.Gill
31st Oct 2011, 02:27
Guys its all a big fraud..... i have had first hand experience with this it........ its only done to make money........ please dont waste your money..........i had given the exam and got selected as welll but then he wants more money and that too will not gaurantee you anything......... so beware of this company....... they just want to make mockery of all pilots just waiting desparately and taking advantage of them..........

flight517
31st Oct 2011, 08:59
people stop wasting your parents' hard earned money........we all need to discourage this emerging trend. Today its spirit air, tomorrow it will be another NSO.