PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet Cabin Manager

flyby1
22nd Oct 2011, 13:07
Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on what cabin manager is like at easyjet?

Salary etc?

thanks

atmosphere
23rd Oct 2011, 10:52
It is very good!

SouBE
28th Oct 2011, 08:29
Its a good role and I don't have any regrets.

yggorf
1st Nov 2011, 07:55
And if I may add an Easyjet frequent SLF's point of view: they are all top class. I always travel in the front rows and can attest that they are professional, efficient, smiling and cheerful, regardless of the time of day and the number of miles they have in their legs!

fa2fi
1st Nov 2011, 08:13
Can anyone shed some light on the wages in the Winter? I imagine it's good in Summer, but what's it like for a CM in Winter?

Cameronian
2nd Nov 2011, 19:07
I am delighted to have the opportunity to second the accolade from yggorf in his post. I expect to buy thirty or forty fares a year on easyJet for family and myself and that's been so for pretty well every year since its foundation. I no longer stop to look at offers by other companies if easyJet flies the route. The biggest single factor in my making this choice is that the cabin crew are a delight and make it clear, to my eyes anyway, that they are as happy with their lot as one could expect in any job. If it were not so I don't see how they'd be able to be so impressive time after time after time.

I hope that is worth something to you flyby1 and no, I'm not.... etc. etc.

easyflyer83
2nd Nov 2011, 21:36
Despite Easyjet's faults (and there are some IMO, even as an employee) the crew are generally well thought of. On skytrax, even the worst reviews often recognise the crew as being good.
Not too long ago however, morale was low and it is only just recovering. Pay has always been pretty good at Easyjet but other things were dragging crew down. Ironically when the aircraft door was closed, things always cheered up and hopefully that shows.

flyby1
8th Nov 2011, 13:22
cheers guys, any tips for cabin manager assessment day?

:)