PDA

View Full Version : EAGLE JET INTERNATIONAL

aviatorzuckeberg
22nd Oct 2011, 05:58
Hello friends..this is abt the training institute based out of miami which offers real time flight experience on a number of aircrafts including 737,a-320 etc.....i am thinking of this training center so that i can get the training + few hundred hours on type so that i can secure a job......has anybody done their training or heard abt it.?...wht do u guys suggest...? i do not knw the cost also?

thanks

rahulred5
22nd Oct 2011, 08:14
Any self-respecting pilot will stay far far away from these people, Buying your own type is one thing , PAYING 10's of thousands to get a few hundred hours is just absurd. Besides I know the HR in some airlines who take quite a dim view towards applicants who bought their time.

flylikeaBE76
23rd Oct 2011, 15:03
Hey why don't you offer the airline a monthly amount to fly for them after this stint instead of them paying you a salary?

captjns
23rd Nov 2011, 06:03
While you are at it aviatorzuckeberg, don a pair of stockings and heels as you are willing to act the part. Hey wait... my mistake... at least a prostitute gets paid for services rendered.:}

Airforce 1
23rd Nov 2011, 14:04
Hi,

I heard about the line training eagle jet arranging with Lion air, Indonesia.Have anyone personally done it?? if so how did it go?? Did you manage to finish in time, which they told you.
Expecting a honest feedback from person who done training from eagle jet or if you have any friends who have done with them.

Thank you

captkirk3000
23rd Nov 2011, 17:49
I contacted Eagle Jet today and they told me, changes are being made for the program for 2012. The DO said she would email me the details for pilot seeking job placement who already have types. So we shall see and I will post the changes or send a link where to find them.

Captkirk

Rocketmann
24th Nov 2011, 02:54
Tread lightly when paying these "pay to play with the Jet" schools. There are few guarantees for you. It works out for some, and others it does not.

You pay upfront and then hope the process works. If there is a reduction of staff, political issue with expats, training issue or financial problems with the airline, you will be the first to go and they don't refund for this.

Once Stephen sucks your bank account dry, he will drop you like a used condom. Probably quicker.

It works for some and for others it is a nightmare. If you decide to go this route, consider all the negative issues as well. There are many posts on this. Research them well.

captjns
24th Nov 2011, 12:25
At the end of the day, is it worth the additional financial backing from the family, one’s pride and dignity, and respect from one’s peers for instant gratification?

captkirk3000
24th Nov 2011, 16:11
I have a type already. I'm not paying to play. Just seeking job placement.