PDA

View Full Version : Anyone called for Atlas interview lately??

sunset_contrails_10
21st Oct 2011, 02:03
Just wondering if anyone has been called to interview with Atlas? I have submitted several resumes with an inter rec and have not heard a word from Atlas. Now they are advertising on Climb to 350 with low requirements.:(

NG ExPat
21st Oct 2011, 11:04
A buddy of mine interviewed with them in August, and started class the 10th of October. On the 767.

WhaleDriver
21st Oct 2011, 22:28
I have a friend interviewing on the 28th of Oct.

sunset_contrails_10
22nd Oct 2011, 04:12
Thank you for your responses.

I guess I didn't get selected for interview.

zerozero
22nd Oct 2011, 16:12
Wait a minute, don't give up so easily.

How long ago did you make your initial application?

It took a friend of mine three months from initial application to interview. He started to get discouraged as well. Now he's in the hiring pool waiting for a class date.

Good luck.

sunset_contrails_10
23rd Oct 2011, 02:03
I have been waiting about six months from my original application. They contacted my internal rec more than a month ago and still no word whatsoever.

I understand they call for a phone interview and then an online assessment before they finally decide to call for a company interview.

Just frustrating because this is a career job for me and I have been offered another job that i will be forced to take.

Its tough because i have been unemployed for more than six months.

Lowrider2
23rd Oct 2011, 21:44
Send another resume. One thing they don't do is keep trying to call. If they can not get in touch on the second call, forget about it.

zerozero
24th Oct 2011, 01:03
One thing I think helped my friend get called for an interview was that I ALSO resubmitted my recommendation.

Have your guy on the inside do the same while you simultaneously update your resume.

Squeaky wheel gets noticed.

Good luck.