PDA

View Full Version : 10+2 physics maths

vishwas_ddn
19th Oct 2011, 16:13
Hi guys,
I have a situation here please ponder. I did my 10+2 exams in UK. My subjects were divided over two boards( eg. CBSE, ICSE)...So i appeared maths from board 'A' which is recognised by AIU in india, but my physics from board 'B' is not recognised by AIU :{.
Now the situation :rolleyes: is to get my computer number if i get an equivalence certificate from AIU for my maths and appear through NIOS for my physics exam submit these documents as proof of 10+2 with physics and maths will it be valid.
PLease suggest ASAP!!!:ugh:

Ankit Kotecha
21st Oct 2011, 05:04
yes would be..
why dont you talk to the dgca nd find out whether the certificates you hold presently are acceptable or not..

Hakeem
21st Oct 2011, 05:23
Hey guys got a question for a friend of mine!!!

Is a Diploma considered as equivalent to 10+2 according to DGCA???

FLYPINTU
21st Oct 2011, 06:19
@hakeem

Diploma will not be considerd equal to 10 + 2...

vishwas_ddn
21st Oct 2011, 19:17
Well dgca has no idea about it...we are redirected to AIU...and we need an equivalence certificate only if that board is recognized in the Indian soil...

sachinanand002
21st Oct 2011, 22:41
other than India nowhere in the world maths is mandatory to get your flying licence.but anyways yes NIOS is acceptable.
i didnt have maths and went thru nios too.and right now NIOS has on demand exams so its very convienent..good luck.
i had to appear twice before i passed my maths with sheer hard work.
but i know so many fellow student pilot who just found agents and while they were here in usa their exams magically cleared in india...
imagine that,,!!
level of corruption in india...

Hakeem
22nd Oct 2011, 14:33
Thanks for your input dude!!! Really appreciated!!!

vishwas_ddn
27th Oct 2011, 15:53
Thanks a ton guys....and thanks sachin.....