PDA

View Full Version : A320 F/O position in Asia

avieh7
16th Oct 2011, 14:35
Hi All,

need your advise regarding A320 positions in Asia.

my record in short:
- A320 type rated (recently), but with 0 time on it..
- ATPL licence (ICAO & FAA)
- 2400 TT (mainly reciprocate)
- B.Sc. (maybe appreciate buy some airlines..??)

I tried to contact recruiting companies such as Rishworth, Parc, etc. but they only deal with "min 500 hours on type" pilots.. (go tell them that nobody was born with hours on type..)

which Airlines should i contact directly, at this time, to get recruited ASAP..??

will appreciate any advise..

The Dominican
16th Oct 2011, 15:22
The answer is all of them, including the ones that have 500 on type in their minimums. Apply and see what happens, there are people that have been hired without the published minimums, right now the market is getting pretty interesting. Good luck

niksmathew24
16th Oct 2011, 15:28
Eagle Jet International, Inc. (http://www.eaglejet.net/)

They'll be happy to get someone like you.:E

But jokes apart, F/O position in Asia with zero hours on type is one in a hundred chance. There are so many TR'ed pilots unemployed here.

In short, no one will hire you here until you got some hours on type. Sad but true!

fingerstyle
17th Oct 2011, 00:29
Go check EVA Airway and China Airlines in Taiwan.
No jet experience is required for expat FO.
Also, EVA is building it's A320 fleet now, the operation will begin within 6 months I believe. If you have A320 type rating(even 0 fly time), your have a great chance to join.

pac84
19th Oct 2011, 16:09
If you have more information about other airlines it would be great if you could write it down here or write me an email : pac84 (at) arcor (dot) de

I just started my A320 Rating.

Kind Regards

Pat

FFG 02
20th Oct 2011, 06:08
Guys,

I feel for you. A few years ago I investigated doing an A320 endorsement without having a job to go.

The more I researched the more people told me not to do it as most places wont touch you until you have the hrs. If somebody does hire you, they will want you to do their training.

I am curious to how you got your rating? Did you go out and do it and the employer no longer hiring?

assanick
28th Oct 2011, 04:16
Can't joing A330 jobs without min 500+ hrs. The airlines in Asia are very strict about requirements!!!

assanick
28th Oct 2011, 04:27
you can try for Vietnam, Indonesia or Macao airlines. I heard it from Captain who work for ACC that they are hiring.