PDA

View Full Version : Time for indignation!

KAG
16th Oct 2011, 10:14
Stéphane Frédéric Hessel (born 20 October 1917) is a diplomat, ambassador, writer, concentration camp survivor, former French Resistance fighter and BCRA agent.

In October 2010, his essay, Time for Outrage! (original French title: Indignez-vous!), was published in an edition of 6,000 copies.
It has sold more than 3.5 million copies worldwide and has been translated into English, Basque, Catalan, Italian, German Greek, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Croatian, and Hebrew. Translations into Korean, Japanese, Hungarian, Swedish and other languages are planned. In the United States, The Nation magazine's March 7–14, 2011 issue published the entire essay in English.

Hessel's booklet argues that the French need to again become outraged, as were those who participated in the Resistance during World War II. Hessel's reasons for personal outrage include the growing gap between the very rich and the very poor, France's treatment of its illegal immigrants, the need to re-establish a free press, the need to protect the environment, importance of protecting the French welfare system, and the plight of Palestinians, recommending that people read the September 2009 Goldstone Report. He calls for peaceful and non-violent insurrection.

In 2011, one of the names given to the Spanish protests against corruption and bipartisan politics was Los Indignados (the outraged), taken from the title of the book's translation there (¡Indignaos!).

These protests, in conjunction with the Arab Spring, later helped to inspire other protests in many countries, including Greece, Israel, and the United States.

I support this worldwide movement.

In France for example, since the 2008 crisis we have more millionaires than before 2008!

I am sick of the modern organization, where all the poor workers and middle class workers support all the world (because they produce, create revenue, are consumers, and pay most of the taxes), while the rich enjoy their money game, money that doesn't belong to them.

Enough!

Time for outrage!

KAG
16th Oct 2011, 10:23
You are completely right Stuckgear.

Take a book of just 13 pages, written by a relatively obscure 93-year-old man, which contains no sex, no jokes, no fine writing and no startlingly original message. A publishing disaster? No, a publishing phenomenon.

Indignez vous! A slim pamphlet by a wartime French resistance hero, Stéphane Hessel, is smashing all publishing records in France. The book urges the French, and everyone else, to recapture the wartime spirit of resistance to the Nazis by rejecting the "insolent, selfish" power of money and markets and by defending the social "values of modern democracy".

Time for the real citizens (the ones who cannot buy their way to where ever they want) and the middle class taxpayers to take the power and tell the rules.

Lon More
16th Oct 2011, 10:30
aux armes, Citoyens

He calls for peaceful and non-violent insurrection. However Googling for more I found this site: (http://www.timeforoutrage.net/)

Not a prelude to a peaceful demonstration I think. His ideals seem to be being undermined if you read further

Krystal n chips
16th Oct 2011, 10:37
The Welsh, probably more claim to outrage than the French...albeit the French are involved in the outrage of course...:p.

KAG
16th Oct 2011, 10:46
BASIL: Yup! I'm outraged - by illegal immigrants who come to my country and take our jobs
I don't think the illegal immigrants took your job, I have trouble to see an illegal immigrants taking your pilot job. Maybe cleaning the dishes in a crappy restaurant, but not even sure.

UniFoxOs
16th Oct 2011, 10:48
If the French get outraged enough to do anything about it, I confidently predict a success as astounding as they had last time, in 1789.

Cheers
UFO

Basil - :D:D:D

KAG
16th Oct 2011, 10:54
UniFoxOs: the world is getting outraged as we speak. That's not one country.

Have a look at New York, London, Madrid for example.

KAG
16th Oct 2011, 10:57
http://thepoliticalelite.com/images/2011/01/Indignez-vous.jpg

KAG
16th Oct 2011, 10:59
http://www.visit-bcn.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/plaza-cat-indignados.jpg

Mr Optimistic
16th Oct 2011, 11:03
Basil :ok::ok::ok:

tony draper
16th Oct 2011, 11:10
Oh dear,I think we had better all bring home our legions.:uhoh:

KAG
16th Oct 2011, 11:25
Oh dear,I think we had better all bring home our legions.

To kill your citizen and your middle class?

sled dog
16th Oct 2011, 11:29
KAG, life is not fair, and was never meant to be. Get on with it :p

BarbiesBoyfriend
16th Oct 2011, 11:32
If there's going to be some sort of movement starting to protest about these fuggin tw*ats in the city, I've got just one question.

Where do I sign up?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

flying lid
16th Oct 2011, 11:37
From todays Sunday papers

Immigration
Welcome to the Slums of Southall: How unscrupulous landlords have illegally built squalid homes for immigrants

Read more: Welcome to the Slums of Southall: How unscrupulous landlords have illegally built squalid homes for immigrants | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049676/Welcome-Slums-Southall-How-unscrupulous-landlords-illegally-built-squalid-homes-immigrants.html#ixzz1awHtekMX)

Europe & Euro
George Osborne pledge means UK bill for euro rescue could rise
Chancellor backs move to boost the IMF's bailout fund, provided a deal to stabilise the eurozone can be reached

George Osborne pledge means UK taxpayers may have to prop up euro | Business | The Observer (http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/oct/15/george-osborne-uk-taxpayers-euro)

And THIS, from a German newspaper, is bloody frightening WW3 stuff, read it,
A Lasting Solution to the Crisis? German Politicians Call for Changes to EU Treaties - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International (http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/0,1518,791914,00.html)
here is an extract
A multi-level restructuring process for countries with debt problems: In the event that a country faces insolvency, the EU austerity commissioner would have far-reaching rights to intervene in the country's financial policies;

I could go on - indeed we all could, and hopefully WILL. One facet of all this, Globalisation has allowed alot of wrongs to happen. Indeed the rich get richer and the rest will be subdued - eventually - by debt and fear. Simple ain't it.

Power to the people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Lid

alisoncc
16th Oct 2011, 11:39
Come the revolution !!

http://www.users.on.net/~alisoncc/revolution.jpg

tony draper
16th Oct 2011, 11:47
No need Mr Kag,as one has oft said,the rich and powerfull can always get one half of the downtrodden to kill the other half of the downtrodden.
:uhoh:

Storminnorm
16th Oct 2011, 11:56
Didn't the Russians have a revolution once?

Wonder what happened to that in the end?

KAG
16th Oct 2011, 11:59
Sled Dog: KAG, life is not fair, and was never meant to be. Get on with it

In fact I get on with many kind of situation quite easily. But that's not about me.

If the the world was full of KAG, the world population would be a white male in his thirties ready to go any where in the world for adventure and flying.
I am not the world, I support this movement, but I don't need it to survive.

Davaar
16th Oct 2011, 12:01
Didn't the Russians have a revolution once?

Yes. The French too. Still having it.

603DX
16th Oct 2011, 12:14
Oh, I think it's time to play that old, old record again; all join in now .. :rolleyes:

The EMG Presents: Billy Bennett- She was poor but she was Honest ! - YouTube

KAG
16th Oct 2011, 12:40
Stuckgear, you are disappearing from this thread...

Hope you can sort that out with the mods and come back.

Cheers mate.

Storminnorm
16th Oct 2011, 12:48
Thanks for that 603.

They've changed a few of the words since I sang it last!!!

Perhaps for the best I suppose.

ORAC
16th Oct 2011, 14:12
the need to protect the environment, importance of protecting the French welfare system, and the plight of Palestinians Typical left wing wing garbage that would only exacerbate, not solve, the present financial problems in France. And no, blaming and taxing the rich wouldn't solve the problems.

KAG
16th Oct 2011, 14:24
Palestinian who are denied to be a country.

Duckbutt
16th Oct 2011, 14:25
Bye bye KAG!

Capetonian
16th Oct 2011, 14:34
What a load of left wing pseudo-intellectual claptrap, just the type of garbage that French 'philosophers' are infamous for.

He calls for peaceful and non-violent insurrection.

This is one of those oxymorons, such as 'fighting for peace'. He ought to know that 'insurrection' implies violent.

KAG
16th Oct 2011, 14:51
Bye bye KAG!

Bye sir, have a nice day.

Storminnorm
16th Oct 2011, 16:53
I didn't even realize that the Ffrench were having financial problems.

I thought it was just the Greeks. Ah Well! Just goes to show.

So that's Ffrance, Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Ireland all
in the financial poo then???
(And several others who are afraid to admit it I think.)

tony draper
16th Oct 2011, 17:02
They will have to bail out France it buggas up their acronym.:)

hellsbrink
16th Oct 2011, 17:17
I am sick of the modern organization, where all the poor workers and middle class workers support all the world (because they produce, create revenue, are consumers, and pay most of the taxes), while the rich enjoy their money game, money that doesn't belong to them.

Enough!

Time for outrage!

Excellent idea from you, I'm assuming that you will be leading the calls to protest where you live in China?

Thought not. Which is a pity since I've emailed the Chinese authorities and told them how a Frenchman who doesn't drink or smoke (that should put you in a minority of, erm, one, I think) is planning copycat protests against their capitalistic actions.

G&T ice n slice
16th Oct 2011, 20:13
We of the National Social & Democratic Action Party have already included in our 25 point plan certain proposals which I feel will exactly reflect KAG's concerns:

point 7. The state is charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for citizens. If it is impossible to sustain the total population of the State, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) are to be expelled.
point 10. It must be the first duty of every citizen to perform physical or mental work. The activities of the individual must not clash with the general interest, but must proceed within the framework of the community and be for the general good.
point 11. Abolition of unearned incomes.
point 13. The nationalization of all strategic industries owned by non- citizens.
point 14. A division of profits of all heavy industries.
point 17. A programme of land reform more suitable to our national needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, abolition of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land.
point 18. The ruthless prosecution of those whose activities are injurious to the common interest. Common criminals, usurers, profiteers and similar.

Clarification regarding the false interpretations of Point 17 of the programme on the part of our opponents, the following definition is necessary:
The Party is fundamentally based on the principle of private property, it is obvious that the expression "confiscation without compensation" refers merely to the creation of possible legal means of confiscating when necessary, land illegally acquired, or not administered in accordance with the national welfare. It is therefore directed in the first instance against companies which speculate in land.

Forward To Victory !

Slasher
16th Oct 2011, 20:28
If the the world was full of KAG,

Holy shit....heaven help us if THAT ever happened! :uhoh:

There'd be no booze, no ciggies, no sugar, no salt, no
abstract humor and all Chinamen would have to write
in simplified Chinese form.

And for sure the world would be full of Speakeasies and
Al Capones.

ExSp33db1rd
16th Oct 2011, 21:40
Enoch was right.

Capetonian
16th Oct 2011, 22:00
Enoch was right.

He certainly was, but how is that relevant to this thread?

tony draper
16th Oct 2011, 22:22
Well there had to be a good reason God took him up to heaven before he died.
:rolleyes:

Jane-DoH
16th Oct 2011, 22:24
This whole thing is astroturf...

racedo
16th Oct 2011, 22:52
Another Immigrants are to blame for everything for taking our taxes rant.........

Funny thing is that there are minimum of 7 Million people now living on Dole / Disability / Assistance or other forms of welfare not to mention their kids and dependants.

Now who is likely to be the majority of people on this welfare ?

Is it
1. Native born brits
2. Immigrants

Think that is easy one to answer.

Majority of immigrants I come across are working or desperately trying to work to look after themselves or their families with the idea of living off welfare laughable.

I picked up a pizza at Domino's last night and was amazed at 16 people working in the tiny shop, the franchisee I met last year through an acquaintance and met him as walked away with the pizzas and said it to him.

He told me they all foreign students because while he pays above minimum wage he cannot get anybody else willing to work.

KAG
17th Oct 2011, 02:58
A bit too preoccupied by immigrants and not enough by speculators, rich, finance and bank, who steal the revenue from the working class.

This focus against immigrants only looks a bit like prior WW2 in Germany.

If immigration was that bad, we should have started by not doing it ourselves, especially UK and France by not stealing the country of the indians in Canada and US, to the Africans in all Africa (the proof of this immigration is today south Africa that remains under white control), by trying to take control of China/India/Vietnam..., by taking control of all Pacific. Australia, NZ, New Caledonia, French polynesia... Are all continent, countries, islands under control of UK or France, or by their white descendant.
UK, France and others are the victim of social immigration nowadays, no need to deny it, but they clearly started this little game.
Complaining today look a bit funny.
And the immigrants today are not the ones speculating and loosing or keeping our money anyway.

Lon More
17th Oct 2011, 10:19
Something I didn't know until yesterday; until the early 1800s Scottish miners were enslaved to the coalmasters by arles. (http://www.scottishmining.co.uk/429.html). Now their descendants are enslaved to the bwankers by mortgages.

At the time of the French Revolution the English ruling classes were crapping themselves that the malaise would spread across the Channel. It didn't, possibly because the foundations of strong Trades Unions were being laid and the top and bottom ends of society were squeezed a little bit closer to each other.
Thatcher's "grab what you can" period ennobled the barrow boys to progress, grabbing more and more personal wealth as bwankers and commodity dealers, contributing nothing to society except flim-flam and hot air.
The distance between haves and have-nots is again escalating. Time for a bit of squeezing I reckon. The Torygraph readers will as usual be the last to recognise it.

Takan Inchovit
17th Oct 2011, 11:22
Time for lazy bludgers worldwide to get off their A's and get a job and stop relying on government handouts.

Ancient Observer
17th Oct 2011, 11:38
I had OUTRAGE once, so I went to the Doctor's about it. I thought she would refer to to the Clap clinic, which might have been embarrassing, but fortunately they did not have to and could handle it in house.
After my behavioural modification therapy, and following the weekly meetings of Outrage Anon. I was able to contemplate giving up my Outrage.
The next step would be to arm myself with free Anti-Outrage pills, which are from Astra Zeneca and cost the NHS £20,000 per week per person.
The Doctor said I could claim a grant from the Government to help me with my Outrage. Apparently, anyone with Outrage or dyslexia can claim £5,000 from the government. The Doctor told her that the local pikeys had told her about this after they had all registered as dyslexic. She didn't say how those who can't read and write could possibly be dyslexic, but never mind.
I found that giving up my Outrage was very stressful, so I had to go to the stress counselling clinic, which was located on the last manufacturing site ever to make anything in the South of the UK. As stress counselling is now the biggest employer (other than MacDonalds) in the UK, I found its location to be iron - ic.

So I was already to give up my Outrage. I was told by the experts that things would taste better, that i could drink more, and that I would smoke less.
Great!

next week, i'll tell you how to give up reading Das Kapital.

Storminnorm
17th Oct 2011, 11:42
Pravda Tovarich, Pravda !!!

603DX
17th Oct 2011, 13:52
KAG, you have drawn a Community Chest card. Go immediately to post #22, do not pass "Go", do not collect £200, and press the little triangle in the middle of the picture. Listen to the music, join in if you like, and calm down, dear! ;)

Sir George Cayley
17th Oct 2011, 22:35
I say, steady on there chaps. All this talk of outrage and indignation - not British y'know.

Let me remind you of the scales.

1 Slightly miffed
2 Miffed
3 Very miffed
4 Bit of a nuisance
5 Quite a nuisance
6 Mildly irritated
7 Very irritated
8 Annoyed
9 Bloody annoyed
10 Now look here you cad!
11 I shall have to write to my MP!!!!

So all these rather excitable words should be left to others (or the Daily Mail)

Sir George Cayley

spInY nORmAn
17th Oct 2011, 23:40
Occupy a Job!

KAG
18th Oct 2011, 03:33
The extremely rich people are richer, the average people like us have to pay more... This is the 21 century.
Thing is nobody can beleive it can go on like that for ever...

hellsbrink
18th Oct 2011, 04:54
the average people like us have to pay more

Hang on, you're a Ffrench pilot who doesn't drink or smoke living in China.

How does that make you, or your salary, "average".........

parabellum
18th Oct 2011, 05:11
There was a time when French pilots were only taxed as itinerant, casual labour, the reason given was the insecure and uncertain nature of their job!

Slasher
18th Oct 2011, 06:48
to post #22,

I forgot to mention I enjoyed that song 603 (just wish it was
a bit bawdier). Sounded like Drapes, Lonnie More and Goudie
down the local!

I don't like it when the poor get kagged by the rich. Some of
'em kag themselves of course, but even just passing a ciggie
or offering a tot of scotch is enough to maybe perk up some
poor bastard temporarily from his misery. For the rich to kag
the poor (as is happening in Europe) is undeniably a shit of a
thing to do to 'em. I'm certainly no bleeding-heart leftist but
everyone enjoys a good pint with his mates esp when life is
in tits-up mode, and to kag that is to kag one's humanity.

603DX
18th Oct 2011, 14:32
I forgot to mention I enjoyed that song 603 (just wish it was
a bit bawdier).

Glad you liked it, in the bowdlerised version posted here. The pub and barrack room version is absolutely filthy, you will be pleased to hear, but I had no wish to be banned! ;)

Storminnorm
18th Oct 2011, 14:52
Or.

She stood on the bridge at midnight,

Throwing snowballs at the Moon.

She said Jack I've never had it,

But she spoke too bloomin' soon.

Shack37
18th Oct 2011, 16:32
She stood on the bridge at midnight,

Throwing snowballs at the Moon.

She said Jack I've never had it,

But she spoke too bloomin' soon.

"Bloomin"?...still a bit posh!

Storminnorm
18th Oct 2011, 16:39
Shack. Moderated for the more sensitive souls amongst us.

Shack37
18th Oct 2011, 16:46
Shack. Moderated for the more sensitive souls amongst us.

Thanks Stormin, nice to know there are those amongst us who still respect the feelings of others........:ok: shall delete my version forthwith.

KAG
18th Oct 2011, 23:20
Parabellum: There was a time when French pilots were only taxed as itinerant, casual labour, the reason given was the insecure and uncertain nature of their job! Interesting.
It should be the same nowadays. Idon't have a life contract, and Itravel around the world. An itinerant or casual labour tax level would fit me perfectly.

I sent yesterday a very small amount of money, transfer bank  to bank. They took $20 tax for this "job".

parabellum
18th Oct 2011, 23:24
KAG My point was somewhat obscure, an AF B744 captain is probably one of the most secure jobs in the world, any AF crew are on a pretty stable and lucrative career path yet they were taxed as part time workers! How stupid and unfair was that?

Jane-DoH
19th Oct 2011, 00:19
Davidowitz and Associates: Occupy Wall Street a Response to Bought and Paid For Politics (http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/occupy-wall-street-uprising-response-bought-paid-politics-195616835.html)

This is an immediate concern for the Occupy Wall Street, and all the other Occupy movements (of which there are movements throughout the United States, and outside the United States as well...) Davidowitz & Associates are a retail consulting and banking firm! Why would they be railing on about government incompetence and bought and paid for politics?

Does this sound right to you?

R.C.

con-pilot
19th Oct 2011, 02:33
Jane, nobody cares.

Fareastdriver
19th Oct 2011, 19:03
If KAG is really an airframe driver in China he is making a packet and his taxes are being paid for him.

hellsbrink. What you have in mind may not be neccessary.

Slasher
20th Oct 2011, 08:35
In fact I pay taxes in 2 different countries at the same time

Probably explains why you don't like booze and smokes then
- you can't afford 'em.

Funny, I probably live not far from where you are and I don't
pay two bloody taxes at all. Time you changed citizenship to
one that taxes on residency only. France is almost fcuked as
is the rest of Europe, so why not?

If KAG is really an airframe driver in China he is making a
packet and his taxes are being paid for him.

Actually Fareast all the salaries quoted around these parts for
expats are nett after local taxes - the Company does pay that
otherwise no bugger would ever bother working in the region.

If 10K is the quoted salary you can bet the gross is near 15K.

KAG
20th Oct 2011, 08:48
Slasher, are you going to come to jump on me on all the topics I start? Nothing better to do?
You have already insulted my mother in a past thread. You follow me everywhere I post, that's about to be enough now.

If you want to speak about the topic, you are welcome.

Send me a private message and come to see me face to face (you don't live far you said) so we can solve the problem. But I am not against you, I don't come to you topics, so stop being on my back and follow me averywhere like a kid that has nothing else to do.

I am honestly interested in DISCUSSION, stop to try to speak about me because you don't like what I think. Grow up.

Or should I ignore you like I do do with hellsbrink since he started his fixation with me?

Slasher
20th Oct 2011, 08:56
You have already insulted my mother in a past thread

Did I? Well I just insulted yer country too! http://serve.mysmiley.net/tongue/tongue0005.gif

KAG
20th Oct 2011, 09:16
Alright, I see.

Just grow up.

If we can have a nice discussion that doesn't imply us personal attacks and without you following me everywhere and focusing on me, it would be perfect.

I really do beleive you have done enough.

Slasher
20th Oct 2011, 09:17
You're nothing if not predictable Kaggie boy - christ I must
admit you do make me really laugh at times (like now!) http://serve.mysmiley.net/happy/happy0040.gif

Heh heh heh....ah shit....well ok then I'll leave ya alone for a
while. I'm sure someone else will want to jump in to take up
the slack.... ;)

Don't forget this is JB mon ami, not Tech Log discussing SEC
3 with SEC 1 and 2 out.

KAG
20th Oct 2011, 09:20
Any possibility to get a little bit less emotional and personal?

Back on topic, a possible option?

Don't forget this is JB mon ami, not Tech Log discussing SEC
3 with SEC 1 and 2 out.
JB, this is about particular, sensitive subjects and sometimes politic subject. It doesn't mean personal focus on somebody and personal attacks.

You already insulted me directly in a past thread. You said "son of a bitch" while I was just speaking about the subject of the thread.
You are confused: JB may not be what you think.

Slasher
20th Oct 2011, 09:24
Any possibility to get a little bit less emotional and personal?

Shit now you've made me laugh again Kaggie after I tried so hard not to! http://serve.mysmiley.net/animated/anim_64.gif

Now if you ever go to Tech Log and talk about FMGC backup mode or FACs
or SECs or EMER GENs I promise I won't insult your mum. :\

KAG
20th Oct 2011, 09:29
Laugh, cry, get all excited you want behind your computer.

But back on topic now.

KAG
20th Oct 2011, 09:53
Some rules have to be established.

Making money with money that doesn't belong to us, it has to stop.

Making money with bet and speculation, it has to stop.

Giving a bonus to the investors, but not to the workers, it has to stop.

Taking advantage from cheap labour in some countries to sell in countries with normal salaries, the logic is broken somewhere, it has to stop.

Beleiving that somebody can be alone worth billions of euro/dollar/pound... It has to stop.

sisemen
20th Oct 2011, 10:21
He calls for peaceful and non-violent insurrection

A bit like this KAG?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9bqtrBDKYfnaG9LAiTESihJyFcxvpq6rp8oQFBre FHwY8NKCOVQ

That's why left-wing scum will never get anywhere. They are biologically incapable of eschewing violence and the majority of people think that they are brain dead f**kwits.

So you've had your stab at fomenting left wing insurrection KAG (wonder why the mods allow this but ban other political threads?) now buzz off and try the "Finish the Sentence" thread or something else which might make you calm down.

Solid Rust Twotter
20th Oct 2011, 10:49
Doubtful throwing bricks and occupying places of business will get the results you desire, KAG. More than likely some poor sods will pick up the slack when they get shafted or lose their jobs due to falling profits or businesses being moved somewhere less volatile.

Maybe if some of those freeloaders who make up rent-a-mob had responsibilities of their own they'd be less inclined to mess with the livelihoods of others.

Storminnorm
20th Oct 2011, 15:17
I'm Left Wing, but I've not resorted to violence for years.

I can't run as fast as I used to anymore.

Long live the Revolution !!! As we used to say.

The best thing that came out of all that was the White Hippy bikes
in Amsterdam. Just help yourself. Never had to pay for a tram ticket.
Just look round for a white bike and off you go!!!

Problem was that most of them got thrown in the canals.
With a Hippy still riding them sometimes.

Solid Rust Twotter
20th Oct 2011, 15:33
Problem was that most of them got thrown in the canals.
With a Hippy still riding them sometimes.

Well you can only go without bathing for so long before someone notices...

Slasher
22nd Oct 2011, 07:16
Well you can only go without bathing for so long before someone notices...

Reminds me of my Adelaide primary school days many yonks
ago where we had 2 kids in Grade Two - one called Anthony H
and other was Robyn O. They was from poor families but then
we was all relatively poor - just some poorer than others.

Anthony was a dork and stunk. Robin was a pleasant little girl
- but stunk. Both were a bit more deprived than the rest of us
but I don't recall taking baths and showers wrecking anyone's
home economy.

I didn't stink but my farts certainly did - I was a forced regular
consumer of Agarol as a child. Terrible white yucky stuff!

Cute little Julie Powell occasionally shat while sitting at her
desk every three months or so, and then start bawling and
carrying on for doing it, but there was never any reason for
her to defaecate at the time - no threat of the strap, no big
letter to be sent to her parents for getting a F in spelling, no
naughty little Slash threatening to show her his winkie when
the teacher's back was turned....

I can only guess her diet was that compared to what the rest
of us threw out as scraps, but she never stunk - except when
she took her quarterly classroom dump.

sisemen
22nd Oct 2011, 10:36
Cute little Julie Powell occasionally shat while sitting at her
desk every three months or so

What was this? Year 11 or 12? Wonder if she's broken the habit yet? :} Could she be one of these two mayhap?

http://au.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f5299%5fAJEaiWIAAI6DTqGbbgPdUhZGKvU&pid=7&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Slasher
22nd Oct 2011, 16:55
Julie was a grade Twoer in the same class but unlike Robyn
she didn't stink - in fact I recall Julie was olfactory neutral
when she wasn't publically crapping, whereas Robyn stunk
akin to a mix of eggs and the mustiness of old newspapers.
At least that's the way I remember it.

That was all nearly half a censh ago. I wouldn't be surprised
if both little girls ended up as popular hot spunky chicks in
high school and eventually married rich foreign captains of
industry, where Julie's shit probably doesn't stink anymore.