PDA

View Full Version : New corporate operation in Oman

Alto
11th Oct 2011, 15:07
I saw an advert for new corporate aircraft operation looking for Omani f/o's which will be based in Oman.. They will operate falcon 7x..
anybody have more info about the company and what they r offering ??

Alto
14th Oct 2011, 20:00
NO NEWS!!!:sad:

DQ4
25th Mar 2012, 06:21
The aircraft is registered in the Isle of Man M-OMAN and is managed by Empire Aviation Group.

Nice aircraft and now it is up and running it should be quite busy!

Vc10Tail
10th Apr 2012, 20:43
They prefer to hire type rated experienced on type and preferably with airforce jet experience on types like Mirage.

mutt
10th Apr 2012, 21:33
I thought that the IOM register was only for private aircraft.........

Guess that i was wrong.. but where is the AOC based?

Mutt

el sol
12th Apr 2012, 15:04
Yes, the reg is solely for private operations.

fractional
12th Apr 2012, 16:18
I thought that the IOM register was only for private aircraft.........
And you are right, Mutt! But the grey market "works", and until they are stopped, the show will go on, according with guys current with the situation. It's them and many more, and fully aware of the possible consequences. Who checks? Then, who cares?

melhuish
12th Apr 2012, 18:38
Hey guys, just to clarify. M-OMAN is a privately owned aircraft by a very high-profile family in Oman. They do not charter this aircraft - it is for the sole use of the Chairman and his family. Empire Aviation Group manages the aircraft from Dubai.

There is no gray area with this one! Cheers,

flydive1
12th Apr 2012, 19:21
And you are right, Mutt! But the grey market "works", and until they are stopped, the show will go on, according with guys current with the situation. It's them and many more, and fully aware of the possible consequences. Who checks? Then, who cares?

Are you stating on a pubblic forum that M-OMAN is doing illegal charter?

Or any other M registered aircraft for that matter?

Those are pretty serious accusations, you should list all the registrations you are aware are doing illegal charter, and inform the authorities too, but of course you should do it using your full name.

Gulfstreamaviator
13th Apr 2012, 01:55
There are more grey charters in ME, than you would care to think about.

With such extended families, the usual excuse is its my brothers family.

Impossible to prove otherwise, and wisest to ignore, and let someone bigger and better connected than yourself to raise their head.

glf