PDA

View Full Version : R280: All Qantas LH Y crew been disavantaged again

timer88
11th Oct 2011, 07:54
Dear Hard working Y class LH crew mates,

During this recent 280 Roster, we have been treated discriminately again by QF allocation and your FAAA by being denied of so many working positions on many trip patterns.(instead allocating Y positions to BFA) I call your attention to all NYC and DFW patterns, especially on two class DFW flights, there are only 4 positions for Y crew and 7 positions for BFA, so there are almost 60 positions short for the whole bidding pool for Y crew. This issue has been reported to the FAAA many times, they never cared or did nothing to correct it, we are paying the same fee to FAAA but we are always being treated so unfairly like second class crew, please join me calling the FAAA collectively, it is time to stand up for your rights for this repeated discrimination by allocation and our FAAA which suppose to uphold work place fairness. I have been with FAAA for almost 20 years, but I am giving them a final warning before I will terminate my membership.

qlhccforum
12th Oct 2011, 00:28
Timer88, you seem to not understand what powers the FAAA has in this matter.
Instead of making us all look like spoilt children to the rest of the world by posting on PPRuNe, maybe you should do so on the anonymous forum for QF crew:
https://qlhccforum.forumbuild.com/index.php

skybed
12th Oct 2011, 09:01
"Instead of making us all look like spoilt children to the rest of the world by posting on PPRuNe, maybe you should do so on the anonymous forum for QF crew:
very funny :E nonymous forum:}