PDA

View Full Version : Nellis AFB Red Flag 94

SRENNAPS
8th Oct 2011, 13:23
Here is a video that I made at RED FLAG 1994. Not many people get the opportunity of being able to take video at Nellis AFB but I chatted a few people up and got a pass.
An apology the video is not the greatest of quality but it is a rather old video.
Some great characters on the flight line and in the cockpits…sadly some of them are no longer with us.
It does go on a bit, but if you like this kind of thing you will enjoy. You can always flick through.

14 Sqn Crusaders Red Flag Nellis AFB 1994 Mass launch. - YouTube

SRENNAPS
8th Oct 2011, 16:35
Just a thought, how many people here done a Red Flag?

downsizer
8th Oct 2011, 17:25
Yup!!!

You should post that on the goat. Lot of ex-Crusaders on there....

SRENNAPS
8th Oct 2011, 17:43
You should post that on the goat. Lot of ex-Crusaders on there

Dont worry, us Crusaders are a pretty close bunch. Thanks.

downsizer
8th Oct 2011, 17:45
I'm not worried...:ok:

Just a lot of people who would enjoy it there and I didn't want to shamelessly steal your vid to post it...

NutLoose
8th Oct 2011, 18:14
Dont worry, us Crusaders are a pretty close bunch. Thanks.Are we????? ........ Oh

Just a thought, how many people here done a Red Flag?

I had the bad luck to get on the other Jag Sqn (the really crap one) just to late to do Red Flag, instead I got to go to the Red Flag prep at bl**dy Lossie, then they all bogged off Stateside without me :{

I believe a Jag bombed that place...... Ok it fell off the pylon :p

Lima Juliet
8th Oct 2011, 18:55
RED FLAG in 94, 95, 97, 98 and 99 plus RED FLAG Alaska in 2007 - after the first couple they start to get a bit a samey! Red and Blue Air. I far prefer RED FLAG Alaska and COPE THUNDER as a flying exercise, but for the entertainment value, Nellis' local attractions can't be beat (I've done Vegas for other things at least a dozen times :ok:).

LJ

mike_alpha_papa
9th Oct 2011, 15:52
Red Flag 78-2 with 17 Jags - 4 weeks in the Bingo Palace!!! :)

L J R
9th Oct 2011, 20:08
Cope Thunder Philippines - 87, 88
Red Flag 92, 93 (Twice), 94(Twice),
Green Flag 94
Cope Thunder Alaska 97, 04
Maple Flag 05

Red Flag better than Cope Th (IMHO).

Philippines Cope Thunder was a lot of fun.....

NutLoose
9th Oct 2011, 22:36
Red Flag 78-2 with 17 Jags - 4 weeks in the Bingo Palace!!! http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/smile.gif

Oooh...13 spares for a fourship launch......... Impressive..

Sorry couldn't resist :E