PDA

View Full Version : School in New Zealand

gravity9
7th Oct 2011, 23:30
Searched the forums but cant find info about Eagle Flight Training, NZ

I've read about CTC before.

Can someone recommend a good school in NZ. Also has anyone studied at Eagle Flight Training ?

lilflyboy262
9th Oct 2011, 18:20
Did all my training at Eagle Flight training. A great school with some very highly experienced instructors.
They have a page on facebook which you can contact them.

Avoid CTC like the plague.

shorty79
9th Oct 2011, 21:14
Hilarious

:rolleyes:

sahni
9th Oct 2011, 23:12
You may check out Nelson Aviation College (Pilot and Helicopter Flight Training (http://www.nelson-aviation.co.nz)). They currently upgrading their fleet and will have 'glass-cockpit' C172 soon, and the school is a Air New Zealand Flight Training Organisation Partner.

Good luck!

gravity9
10th Oct 2011, 04:42
Thanks for the replies.
Was curious that there wasnt any posts in PPrune about them at all.

The facebook page seemed to be rigged with 30000 likes. Thats seriously high was a small school, was the main reason I was kinda suspicious.

Will also look at Nelson. Thanks again

Luke SkyToddler
10th Oct 2011, 04:59
I used to instruct at Bay Flight in Tauranga and for my money it is the best school in NZ, great training standard, the CFI is a living legend and it's an awesome party town, only 5 minutes from the school to the surf beaches.

itsactuallyjack
7th May 2013, 15:44
What's training at Eagle Flight Training like? I'm from the UK and really hoping to go and train to become a pilot in Auckland in a few years. I was interested in Ardmore until I read the reviews, does anyone have a good, detailed description of Eagle Flight Training?