PDA

View Full Version : CPL training course Australia

edge666
7th Oct 2011, 13:55
Hi all new to this forum i have wanted to be a pilot since i was a nipper i live in Kent England and i am 29 i have been researching alot about what it takes to do the training i know it is expensive i am thinking modular is gonna be the best route but i have come across a company in australia called Queensland Aviation Services who offer a
Full Time CPL Course with MECIR Total Cost = $44,500.00 *

Does anyone know this company or heard anything about there training facilitys been asking around and so far no one has a problem with them

also if that is the total cost is it still gonna be cheaper to do modular or go for this one any suggestions :D:D

DancingDog
7th Oct 2011, 23:40
Im new here too but I've done alot of research lately and this deal sounds too good to be true. :suspect:The cost of cpl and mecir is usually around $80,000. I'm assuming you are using australian dollars.

dl_88
8th Oct 2011, 15:51
you need to add in the cost for your PPL if you ain't already holding one. Plus the cost of remedial lessons and additional check flights. Fuel cost will take up a huge chunk of the fee.

I won't be surprised if the cost far exceeds the price listed. Like what dancingdog says, the cpl+mecir should be in the avenue of 80grand. Or at least you should have provision for that amount.