View Full Version : Wizz air: "Phone screen pending"

debs
6th Oct 2011, 10:07
Hello to all,

MOre than a month ago, I passed the online atpl test, and in the response was indicated I would be contacted throughout September for the phone interview.

As of today, no news. I am, however, reluctant to try and contact them, since they state "unsolicited emails shall result in rejection."

Anybody in the same situation?

Could this indicate simply they are falling a bit behind schedule if more people are in the same situation?

Thankyou, good luck and good health...

tanikagal
6th Oct 2011, 21:51
Good evening,
Could you be so kind to give us briefly some more details regarding this on line atpl test?thank you.

debs
8th Oct 2011, 16:51
I already opened a post specifically related to this,

basically they can ask anything.

40 minutes, 40 questions, in rows of five, 10 about the company, rest atpl core subjects. NOt easy.

Sorry i canīt give much help, but I do know they are totally random, no specific pattern. They probably have a question bank and choose random ones for each candidate.

Good luck.

NOBODY WAITING FOR THE PHONE SCREENING????

PH-Chucky
9th Oct 2011, 19:40
How valued are you as an employee when you can't ask questions about your application...?

If they told you they would respond in september, than you have a reason to give them a call.

SloppyJoe
10th Oct 2011, 15:58
If you do get this phone interview you should ask "how much will I get paid" when they answer laugh into the phone then say "no seriously" after there next answer put down the phone.

debs
24th Oct 2011, 19:09
Hi again,

Still waiting for that interview.

In the process, I have contacted them, with no answer.

I ask again, anybody in the same situation?

I might be luckier, since I currently fly for a living.

BUt this is just unf*****gbelievable!!

Good luck to everybody

FPA
24th Oct 2011, 20:53
i guess the reason u haven't got that call yet it's because you refuse to share
with fellow pilot's the questions u had in that quiz

and it's not only you a lot of people think by keeping quite they will get the job
and join that flying circus, all over eastern Europe.
Anyways good luck

debs
8th Nov 2011, 09:40
FPA,

I think I gave a perfectly adequate explanation of the reason thar I was not including any of my questions.

Besides the fact that I did not have time to copy any of them!! I already mentioned that they are totally random.

Sorry if you do not understand the limitations imposed here in helping others...