PDA

View Full Version : type rating plus line training

gianniemma
3rd Oct 2011, 21:55
i'm italian commercial pilot ..someone know air company which offer type rating plus line training. thanks in advance.

SloppyJoe
4th Oct 2011, 06:32
I think all airlines do once you get a job with them. If you are looking to pay for a type rating and then pay to be an FO, I am sorry to say it but you are an idiot.

jetjockey696
4th Oct 2011, 10:19
and in the wrong place...HK:ugh: oops there is one.. CX cadet...it feels like P2F scheme...:E

you need to search the pprune more... answers are out there.. if you look for them..

soundbite
4th Oct 2011, 16:37
Wow, guy sticks his neck out by asking a question, only to get it chopped off shortly afterwards. Welcome to Pprune.:rolleyes:

gianniemma
4th Oct 2011, 16:56
thanks man for the idiot ...i'm 36 years old are you able to find me a job in a air company? the answer is no!this is my last opportunity ...sorry man if you can't understand..sincerely sandro

SloppyJoe
4th Oct 2011, 17:43
Last opportunity to do what exactly? Pay to be a pilot and undermine terms and conditions. What do you think will happen if you pay to fly a 737/320? Why would they pay you if there is another guy with no experience ready to buy your seat.

These schemes are an absolute disgrace and in my opinion anyone who embarks on one is an idiot. Sorry, maybe a bit harsh as you are just asking about them but if you actually go out and do this you are taking a job away from someone who is more qualified than you. There are many many threads about this cancer and if you do go out and do this you are a complete :mad: idiot.

Search eagle jet, lion air etc.

No I cant get you a job but amazingly the 2500 pilots where I work managed to get a job without buying one.

aloa326
24th Oct 2011, 15:30
Sloppyjoe slow down.

You are rude!
:=

AlexanderH
3rd Nov 2011, 19:00
Indeed. No need for such behaviour on here. It is a shame that Pprune has gone from being an informative place to learn and share knowledge on flying to just another forum where people like to air their dirty laundry.

Cpt. Underpants
4th Nov 2011, 00:06
...or tell the truth?

aloa326
9th Nov 2011, 11:50
Bad behaviour is a bad stuff end of the story!!

If you wish to tell your idea this is the right place of course but in due manner.

Not just say you are stupid because whatever reason.

...This is independently from job,race......it is just to be rude!

PPRUNE is going down.