PDA

View Full Version : Go Air Expats

SU30 MKI
27th Sep 2011, 15:40
how are the expat t and cs??do you like it there?

climb350
26th Nov 2018, 00:55
Very nice. Good people to work with. New A/c s
r u Expat?
if so and you want to join them, I guess I saw a note earlier to contact Capt. Benjamin at GoAir.
good Luck
Yes, I am An Expat at GoAir.
And yes contact him his info is at PCC global under GoAIr
Very relax place to work
email him and he would walk you to how to apply
They only take type rated Captains
All first officers are Indian national, so they would not take any first officer from other countries

matrixboy
7th Dec 2018, 19:09
Yes, I am An Expat at GoAir.
And yes contact him his info is at PCC global under GoAIr
Very relax place to work
email him and he would walk you to how to apply
They only take type rated Captains
All first officers are Indian national, so they would not take any first officer from other countries
Hello,
I am also considering Goair. I heard about the high air pollution in India. Is that too bad?
And how many monthly hours do you usually take?
Look forward to your reply.
Thank you.

climb350
17th Dec 2018, 00:32
Pollution in India, Yes it is mostly in Delhi. But it is not all the time and you would not be base in Delhi. Delhi base is for locals only.
$13000/month for 85 hours of flying but I have been flying over that close to 106 hours to some months 114 hours. Any hours over 85 hours will be paid $150/month over time.
Just make sure on your contract does not say that your over time will be paid quarterly if you want to be paid monthly.

climb350
17th Dec 2018, 01:35
Read your contract carefully and ask question before you sign it, make sure you understanding what you are signing.

nikolasgr
28th Dec 2018, 07:51
Hello Gents
please pass some informations ,what steps you follow when you join the Goair?
Better to stay in a hotel or rent an apartment ?
When you assign a base do you have many positioning ?
which base is more European ,or an expat is easier to adapt ?
Thanks

volare_737
28th Dec 2018, 11:50
How does Go Air compare to Indigo ? The money seems more or less the same and I see they also got 6/2 and 9/3. Does anybody offer 5/3 or 6/3 ??

volare_737
2nd Jan 2019, 04:40
Any new on either Goair or Indigo ? If there is somebody on here who works there I would love to have a chat !!! Thanks

boomboom
2nd Feb 2019, 10:52
Hi there GOAIR expats and indian expats...Im just wondering where the cheapeast and nicest place to live out off Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kannur, Mumbai, Delhi.

These are the bases on offer...I def dont want to live in Delhi..

Thankyou for any help and PM if possible

SHAGE006
6th Feb 2019, 06:28
Hyderabad is the best place.
safe , clean & modern.
no second thoughts

Dixi
6th Feb 2019, 12:10
Hyderabad is the best place.
safe , clean & modern.
no second thoughts
:{ :\
you mean the place where they burn corpses next to the marriott courtyard hotel that smells roasted chicken no matter how much deodorant hotel clerks leave in the corridors????

The only place where i would go is either Bangalore or Calicut...Hyderabad is by far the worst and your opinion above clearly shows that you belong to the management.
Bue

SHAGE006
6th Feb 2019, 16:12
Looks like you haven’t seen the new side of Hyderabad .
At least don’t misguide others.

austra1998
7th Feb 2019, 04:13
"you mean the place where they burn corpses next to the marriott courtyard hotel that smells roasted chicken no matter how much deodorant hotel clerks leave in the corridors????"

what a lovely place:-)

SHAGE006
7th Feb 2019, 04:16
Looks like you are more interested in corpses.
God bless

Preetyfar
5th Apr 2019, 05:35
How is the process air law , training and how long takes .

climb350
25th Jan 2021, 15:25
GOAir, Stay away from GoAir., Work for other airlines in India but GOAIR.
The management of Goair has no management at all. ( this is a fact) and it is the truth. They do not follow the International rules, nevermind of DGCA. They do not play rules. If you got to work for 85 hours, they work you past that in some cases to 110 hours and they do not pay you for overtime. They run you around and at the end, they ask you to leave. They deadhead you on many flights without even pay you for it.
they bypass law and regulation in aviation. they pay their way forward and try to step to whoever stands against them. they swept the things that not in favor of the company and hide many things from DGCA officials.
They step over safety and knowingly jeopardize the lives of people on their flight. when it comes to paying, they cheat you and make you fill up unnecessary paperwork, and have you chase it.
When it comes for you to leave on your time off, they cancel that and they do not honor it. (this happens a lot and they said because of company need), they do not admit it is because of mismanagement and poor top officials and lack of experience and miss management on their behalf. NO Never.
When you write a report to safety, their safety department ignores that report.
When an incident happens, the safety department hides it and tries to not solve the issue, and bypass safety.
They have a lot of incidents, but with scare tactics on employees no one allows them to talk about it or they will lose their jobs.
Do yourself a favor and search for yourself this, to WHY the company form getgo flips so many top ex-pat officials, and as soon as they come and see the company jeopardize the safety they turn around and leave the company because they do not want to do anything with it.
So, do not put your license in jeopardize and fall in for their net of non for their worst safety history.
Go Air management is one of the poorest management that I have seen in aviation.
So, YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO NOT WORK FOR GO AIR.
try to work for other companies such as Indigo that is well managed and follows Safety and pays for what you fly and does not cheat you of the number of hours you fly and does not jeopardize your license nor your life and when the time comes up and you need to go home.
Save your career and do not fall for it to join them. Join other companies.