PDA

View Full Version : Qantas AGM 2011 at UNSW Sydney

Handbrake
27th Sep 2011, 11:19
The 2011 Annual General Meeting of Qantas Airways Limited will be held at 11.00am on Friday 28 October 2011 in The Sir John Clancy Auditorium at The University of New South Wales, High Street, Kensington, New South

dragon man
28th Sep 2011, 01:59
It wont be big enough to take all the staff shareholders.

another superlame
28th Sep 2011, 04:11
At least it is close to the the shareholders who are Sydney staff, a few might wish to mosey along and vent their spleen.

lame1
28th Sep 2011, 04:45
I hear they have seating for 10

hewlett
28th Sep 2011, 05:45
What to do with the proxy? When I was "happy" I would have let "dopey" have it ,but now I'm "grumpy"!

ShiteRider
30th Sep 2011, 05:43
Yeah, so how are we voting on this one? I'm for the 'against' on all of the agenda items. Anyone got any idea for an appropriate proxy?

600ft-lb
30th Sep 2011, 06:19
To inject a bit of reality and to follow up what AlaeaFedSec said in another thread, the collective power of the entire share issue to Qantas staff over the history is worth next to nothing compared to the big funds.

What we do have though as shareholders, is the right to ask the independent auditor questions on the supplied form. Such as;

Which business segment 'paid' the depreciation costs with the Qantas aircraft (A330's and the 5 A320's) on internal lease to Jetstar ?

Are the lease costs applied to the Jetstar segment associated with the above aircraft at the current market rate or a discount rate ?

The settlement from Rolls Royce was paid to the 'Group' and not the Qantas segment. How much did the grounding of the A380 fleet cost the Qantas segment and why wasn't the compensation payment attributed to the Qantas international segment ?

The shutdown in flying in regards to the volcano in Europe, how much did that cost the Qantas international segment ?

How much money is the Jetstar Asia operation making ?

How much money is the Jetstar NZ operation making ?

How much money is the Jetstar Pacific operation making ?

How much money is the Jetconnect operation making ?

How much money is Jetstar Asia making from the lease back to Jetstar of A320's ?

Have the overseas operations mentioned above ever turned a profit on revenue and not on paper (ie goodwill) ?