PDA

View Full Version : Fly Hellas...appalling to say the least.

Dazor
25th Sep 2011, 18:16
If and when anyone books a forthcoming holiday and Fly Hellas happens to be the chartered aircraft.... rebook immediately with another operator.

Not long returned from a holiday in Cyprus and Fly hellas were the flight couriers.

On departing from Belfast the plane was late... and surprise surprise leaving Larnaca the same again. No I`m not naive to realise these things can happen all the time for whatever reasons and theres nothing we as holiday makers can do about it.

This crowd Fly hellas should be banned from operating anywhere in the world due to the way we as paying customers are treated and left. The plane on departing from Belfast was dirty inside..toilets had not been cleaned and a half toilet seat broken, not only on the way out but 2WEEKS later when we boarded the same plane.

I had been warned by a good friend who has a relative working at Belfast International airport that this Fly Hellas had been having delays constantly prior to us flying with them, lo and behold we were delayed an hour departing and returning. I know an hour is nothing either way but the state of the plane was a disgrace.

My sister flew out the day we came back and they too were delayed..!! It gets better. they were staying in Cyprus for 1 week..on the day of flying back to Belfast from Larnaca they were firstly told a delay of 5 hours.... then they were told the plane was stuck in Manchester.... then it was theres no plane at all .....!! you will be put up in a hotel 50 miles away from airport.

Next day they were informed your flight will take off at 4.30pm, like it should have the day before. It didnt leave until 7.30pm.. and it wasnt Fly Hellas either.

If your reading this and have booked a flight and your tickets bare the name of VHK or anything with Fly Hellas in it.. I would change your flight NOW.

Apparently this airline are having huge problems with money.. i. e. they dont have any...!! which grounds most of their flights and causes widespread problems and anger throughout Europe for customers they dont care about.

Ohh and their customer service people dont want to know either.

They should have their licence taken off them and barred from trading ever again.

Fly Hellas.. more like Fly Hell.

Go to any forum online to read about them ..!!! it was an eye opener for me.