PDA

View Full Version : ATPL NOTES- light reading

mjkukin2
26th Jan 2002, 01:39
This is going to sound really stupid as me being at uni and loads of work allready to do,but i was wondering if any of you fellow ppruners are willing to help me out.

i want to start to build up my knowledge of the atpl exams and so i thought the best way is to buy a FTO's notes, but then again why not get them from a fellow pruner who has left them in a cuboard and gathering dust.

i know it may sound cheeky as everyone else pays but i have no intention on sitting my exams till i finnish uni which is 2003. all i want them for is to build up my knowledge whilst the mind is young and allready into heavy load working...

i would be really Grateful if anyone will help me out ill even buy them 2nd hand if the price is right...especailly if the notes are from BGS or OATS.

and the reason people think i am weird is because they are saying how do you expect to do uni and ATPL revision..well my theory is a have strong heart and mind to suceed and i am just going to go for it..if it gets to heavy ill stop

really hope someone helps me out

mjkukin2
27th Jan 2002, 00:41
ANYBODY WILLING TO HELP

MOOSTASH
27th Jan 2002, 01:00
Pie in the Sky

I would have, but the route I came in from the notes were passed on for a small fee from mate to mate. Only £50-100 for a batch tech - navs, mine's already gone a couple of years ago, but I'm sure there are loads looking for a new home.. .Best of Luck

Matthewjharvey
27th Jan 2002, 01:04
I can send you a newish set of air law notes if you want, send me an email with your address and I'll forward them to you.

mjkukin2
27th Jan 2002, 01:05
please someone i am eager to LEARN

mjkukin2
27th Jan 2002, 01:15
thanks greaser i really appreciate it mate

my email address is [email protected]

mjkukin2
27th Jan 2002, 01:18
GREASER whats your email adress

AirScream
27th Jan 2002, 14:51
Pristine set of Bristol's JAR ATPL Notes including CD-Rom revision aid and Jeppessen JAR student chart folder £200.

mjkukin2
27th Jan 2002, 17:04
airscream is that all 14 modules and you willing to compromise e mail me

JMP
28th Jan 2002, 02:00
i have just graduated at oxford air training school, if you want all of my 32 folders( all current) and a whole load of JAA exam feedback - email me with your offer for the books on [email protected], as a general note just remember i have paid oats £55,000.00 so please remeber not to take the p*** when sending me your offer. all the best chris.

The Islander
29th Jan 2002, 13:54
AirScream,. .Are your notes and CD still for sale? If so, I'll buy them.. .Cheers

Flumme
29th Jan 2002, 16:29
Hi!!! i am also studien ATPL and would also like to buy the Oxford feedback notes from some one, am living in London where iam studien so i like to get the feedback questions and notes from Oxford as soon as possible. Ok if it is just a copy. .So give me a mail on . [email protected]. .or phone me on 07816317598. .Any one who got the notes.. .Thanks

[ 29 January 2002: Message edited by: Flumme ]

[ 29 January 2002: Message edited by: Flumme ]</p>