PDA

View Full Version : Death by Natural Causes

david1300
23rd Sep 2011, 04:13
Received today by email, so might have only a small particle of truth, but I did like the closing line:

Death by natural causes

Polk County, Florida - Sheriff - "You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights....no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you....PERIOD.

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF, GRADY JUDD

An illegal alien, in Polk County, Florida, who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.

The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times..

Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!

The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied:

"When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."

11Fan
23rd Sep 2011, 04:23
I heard the the initial Coroner's Report stated he died of Lead Poisoning.

rh200
23rd Sep 2011, 05:09
Actually thats an oldy but a goody, should Google it to see if its an urban myth though.

david1300
23rd Sep 2011, 05:17
I am fairly confident it is mythical, but I did smile at the alledged comments.

Edit - not for the first time in my life, I am proved wrong in something that I have been fairly confident of. Thanks UL - see post below :ok::ok:

Um... lifting...
23rd Sep 2011, 05:29
I expect you ain't never been to Polk County, Florida. Sheriff Grady Judd has only been with the Sheriff's Department about 39 years now... been the Sheriff for about 7.

snopes.com: Sheriff Judd's Comments (http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp)

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd Loses Fight Against Humanist Activist (http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1399-polk-county-sheriff-grady-judd-loses-fight-against-humanist-activist.html)

tony draper
23rd Sep 2011, 07:48
It used to be a American tradition,a cop killer never made it to trial,quite right in my book,like that scumbag up my way,he should never have been allowed to commit suicide,every armed policeman on site should have emptied their magazines into him before he had the chance.

Lon More
23rd Sep 2011, 08:43
Presumably the Sherrif is elected? Then Polk County has ot the law keeper it wants.
Maybe if the Chif Constables in the UK were also electable then situations such as the riots and the continuing fiasco at Fort Dale would have been nipped in the bud?

radeng
23rd Sep 2011, 10:31
using that much ammunition is waste of taxpayer's money. The cops should be made to pay for it!

Um... lifting...
23rd Sep 2011, 12:29
Presumably the Sherrif is elected? Then Polk County has ot the law keeper it wants.You presume correctly. Definitely in Florida, and I'm pretty sure such is the case most everywhere else that has a sheriff in the U.S.

One gathers that the Isle of Jersey is run in such a fashion as well. It perhaps doesn't become one to sneer at Jersey.

Sheriff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheriff#United_States)

Airborne Aircrew
23rd Sep 2011, 12:44
"Because that's all the ammunition we had."

A very similar quote was attributed to an un-named SAS trooper when asked by a judge why one of the Iranian Embassy terrorists had 17 rounds in him. He is supposed to have responded "Because my magazine was empty".

Lon More
23rd Sep 2011, 12:57
suicide by Cop

er340790
23rd Sep 2011, 15:23
Sounds like the line in No Country for Old Men regarding the three bounty hunters shot in the Del Rio motel.

'Sounds like these old boys died of natural causes.'

'NATURAL CAUSES????'

'Natural to the line of business they was in.'

:E :} :E