PDA

View Full Version : issue of frtol on a foreign cpl ?

ntofly
21st Sep 2011, 13:32
hi everyone ,

i have a cpl from S.A and had applied for an FRTOL . the status say's there'a a shortfall in skill , knowledge , flying . want to know how to go about the same and if it's actually possible for one to do the Indian requirement's in India based on a CPL :confused: from another country

thank you

cyrilroy21
21st Sep 2011, 13:34
Do you hold an Indian RTR license issued by the WPC ?

WPC Home (http://www.wpc.dot.gov.in/)

PT6A
21st Sep 2011, 20:18
Why not ask the DGCA directly.......?:O

nitesh202089
22nd Sep 2011, 09:55
yes i submitted the same to them , it was an RTR(restricted) , when i finally got hold of the DGCA responsible for the FRTOL - they said they send a letter and in that will the necessary be mentioned - it's been two month's - no response from them .

elitepilot20
22nd Sep 2011, 18:01
hi everyone ,

i have a cpl from S.A and had applied for an FRTOL . the status say's there'a a shortfall in skill , knowledge , flying . want to know how to go about the same and if it's actually possible for one to do the Indian requirement's in India based on a CPL from another country

thank you

hey

i had the same problem but they said they don't have the windows to fill these blanks in their software so their site detects this as a shortfall(error) since there is no information filled by them. and if it was actually a shortfall, you would have received a letter by now from DGCA. so relax if you are not from delhi n if you stay nearby than go personally get it verified.:)

elitepilot20
22nd Sep 2011, 18:05
And i assume you don't have the indian CPL as well here.

nitesh202089
23rd Sep 2011, 13:42
hey there ,

Thank's for the info , how long did it take you to get your FRTOL ? Cause it's been 2 month's and i haven't heard from them .. and moreover i had applied it thru Madya Pradesh flying club , so there might have been a possibility that they received the letter . i am from Bangalore n was planning to get to Delhi coming Tuesday - hope i don't need to get to Delhi ..

smurf84
24th Sep 2011, 08:54
Nothing to worry, Nitesh. It is just another error. Your FRTOL should be fine. It happened to me as well.

nitesh202089
24th Sep 2011, 11:01
smurf84 ,

wanted to know how long did it take ? and about the mark's card and other document's submitted ?

smurf84
24th Sep 2011, 11:56
My licence and FRTOL were issued exactly in 2 months since the date of application. I received them 3 weeks after the DGCA published it on the website. What do you mean by 'the result card and other documents submitted'?

nitesh202089
24th Sep 2011, 12:06
hey ,

meant to ask , did you get your 10th and 12th mark's sheet back with it , and other document's like the medical's ?

smurf84
24th Sep 2011, 14:23
Yes, they sent all the originals along with my CPL, FRTOL. In some cases, they send the originals first and then a week later you would get the CPL and FRTOL.