PDA

View Full Version : CPL issued but no FRTOL

josh121.5
21st Sep 2011, 12:27
when i checked the status online Finally DGCA isued my CPL with MECIR yesterday :) but they didnt issue my FRTOL :ugh: , guys what shouild i do now ? maybe they didnt update the details on the webpage and should i wait till i get the licence in hand or should i ask them to issue my FRTOL now , wat should i do , guys please help ??????

cyrilroy21
21st Sep 2011, 12:39
I thought it was illegal for them to issue a CPL without an FRTOL :ugh:

Three reasons .

1. You did not request the FRTOL license on the cover letter

2. You did not add 5000 rupees extra on the DD for issue of FRTOL

3. You did not submit the original RTR license ( as you can see your RTR license details are also missing )

josh121.5
21st Sep 2011, 13:47
well cyril :

1. i clearly mentioned in my covering letter to issue my FRTOL

2. i paid 25,000 totally thru DD which i pressume includes the FRTOL fee ?

3. i did submit my RTR in original , however i submitted it 2 weeks after the submission of the cpl application and i have a acknowledgement seal from DGCA.

cyrilroy21
21st Sep 2011, 13:52
Hmmm.......

Looks like you ticked all correct boxes.....

Try and contact the DGCA officer who was handling your file . I believe his name was M Parthiban .
See what he has to say

josh121.5
21st Sep 2011, 13:57
lol.. believe it or not he has forbidden me from calling him on his mobile , cuz he got pissed wen i called last week about my CPL status and i think i caught him at the wrong time and that ticked him off pretty well ! :} so e-mail it is !!!!! :ok:

smurf84
24th Sep 2011, 08:41
josh - I think it would be better if you went to the Licensing section to collect your licence and find out whether they have issued a FRTOL as well. Don't wait for them to post it to you. Check whether they have your original RTR in your file. They tend to misplace documents that are posted to them after your application is submitted. Why on earth did you pay 25,000? Did you request for a SEIR besides CPL, MEIR, FRTOL, SE endorsement? I paid 20,000 for CPL, MEIR, FRTOL and a SE endorsement.

smurf84
24th Sep 2011, 08:47
If you have addressed it to the DTL, you can check with Mr.Ramesh (the guy who sits outside D.C.Sharma's office) whether your original RTR has been received by them or not. Don't got to the lady seated next to him. She is always busy watching cookery shows on You Tube and hates to be interrupted by our queries. Well, that's her job I reckon !