View Full Version : Qatar Airways Interview SO

victor75
20th Sep 2011, 16:26
Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if some of you who applied for Qatar received an Invitation for an interview on the 3rd of november 2011?

Thanks,

ESP721
20th Sep 2011, 19:48
excuse me, how long you wait since you applied until you got an e-mail with the date for the assesment?
I have been waiting for 3 weeks.... and nothing.

Thank you.

CruiseControl_007
20th Sep 2011, 21:55
Is that SO Fast track or just normal SO?

victor75
21st Sep 2011, 09:52
I've waited about 2 weeks but they invited me a first time the 28th September then changed the interview to the 3rd November.. don't know why but still a long time to wait!

It's for normal SO without experience.

So if someone could give us detailed informations about questions, interview, sims it would be very nice!

+

victor75
21st Sep 2011, 10:12
I would also like to know if the Study guide on the web site "latest pilot jobs" worth to pay 29$ for ?

Thanks

FairPilot
23rd Sep 2011, 13:25
Victor75, you got a PM!

21-Lancer
25th Sep 2011, 19:32
The same question as Victor:
"I would also like to know if the Study guide on the web site "latest pilot jobs" worth to pay 29$ for ?"
Thanks guys!

victor75
26th Sep 2011, 09:16
I applied 4 months ago and I had the choice btw ft so or normal so. They maybe deleted the normal so for the moment! I don't know!

punk666
26th Sep 2011, 11:12
Whats the difference between normal and fast track?
Due to being a few hundred hours short I am only able to apply for the SO position.

Is a SO a cruise pilot pretty much? I cant see the A320 having and cruise pilot.

victor75
29th Sep 2011, 12:12
Normal is you are a freshly new qualified pilot and fast track SO you already have a certain amount of hours but not enough for FO.

Someone got info about the atpl questions asked? Are they always the same or do they change every time?

++

bedix84
29th Sep 2011, 15:20
Victor focalize in this opportunity and don't waste this chance!!!
just review all..and keep in mind that they always ask more in subject like, performance, meteo,flight planning and something about principles of flight!!
Asda,MAP segments, climb segment, effect of forward cg..ecc..
and anyway study your previous aircraft..that is to say your ME aircraft carefully, because they gonna ask you a lot of about it.
This is what my close friend told me and now is flying almost since late 2010.

victor75
29th Sep 2011, 19:01
Thanks verry much! but my previous ac is a seneca pa 34, so do you think they will ask me questions about a me turbo prop?

bedix84
29th Sep 2011, 20:04
It's look like funny Victor but It is!!! they are gonna asking You question about your previous aircraft to see if you know the aircraft which are you flying..the same attitude you will have in the future with the Bus.:ok:
just review the characteristics and the systems.

gjln
2nd Oct 2011, 16:01
Hi guys,
I have an interview with Qatar the next month. Someone recommended the e-interview online training.
Have anyone tried it?
Regards

victor75
3rd Oct 2011, 09:33
I called QR pilot crew section this morning to ask them if they will send me the power settings or some guidance for the sim but they told me that they will send me the process one week before the interview... a bit weir if I have to prepare myself for the sim no?? someone have more details about the sim please?