PDA

View Full Version : Conversion ATPL-H VFR (acc. Jar-FCL) into an ATPL A (Jar-FCL)

TOT-Gauge
20th Sep 2011, 14:45
Hello,

hopefully anybody can help me. Unfortunately I didnīt find the right thread for my question....

Is anybody here who has still converted his ATPL-H VFR (acc. JAR-FCL) into an ATPL-A (acc. JAR-FCL)? Especially in Germany?

And is it true that I have to do all subjekts again?

At the moment Iīm flying a twinengine helicopter and I hold a PPL-A licences (acc. JAR-FCL).

Thank you

GoodGrief
20th Sep 2011, 15:06
Download FCL 1 vom LBA.

https://www.peterssoftware.de/ger/products/details/exam_mentor_bridge_atpl_a.html

TOT-Gauge
20th Sep 2011, 15:34
This way is to easy....I read the Jar-Fcl 1. But according to my informations the LBA want to examine all subjects again.

And this is the reason why I need anybody who converted his ATPL-H VFR in an ATPL-A already.

For every law in the world you have always two interpretations. The interpretation from the authority is in this case an other like mine.

I donīt understand why I have to write subjects like weather or navigation a second time.

Thank you for your help!

Peter_CDG
20th Sep 2011, 18:36
They are correct. Itīs not possible to convert a JAA ATPL-VFR into a JAA ATPL-A. But you have the following option; you could obtain an IR-H. This would give you a JAA ATPL-H. A conversion is now, according to Lasors 2010, section 1.9, part 1, possible. You have to take the following papers on ATP level : Performance, Operational Procedures, Principles of Flight and the ATPL-A bridge paper

TOT-Gauge
20th Sep 2011, 19:38
Thank you for the information! This is the answer what I need!