PDA

View Full Version : Avaition link training centre manila, phillippines

daljit
20th Sep 2011, 12:33
Hi guys,

Can anybody please help me? Anybody in Manila , phillippines ?? Do anybody have knowledge of this Avaition link training centre , paray city metro manila ...I am planning to join this school but my family is suspicious..This school is have a great offer for me...they say i am one of the luckiest top 10 students around the world which they have selected and offering me 60% discount on fees structure that means i would be able to finish my course in 30000 dollar including my hostle stay, training, part time job 200 dollar/ month and also job assurity after i finish my course in 2 yrs..They are asking me to deposit 10000 dollar at present ...Before depositing any piece of advice...They have all the answere to my question like why me ? etc etc..I am from india ...Anyway where can i find genuine information ?? please guide...

ReverseFlight
20th Sep 2011, 16:36
Don't mean to be rude, but you will never find Avaition link training centre, nor any paray city in metro manila, or a phillippines anywhere in the world.

Do your homework properly.

welliewanger
20th Sep 2011, 16:43
Have you seen the place, or is it just an office with no assets which could got bust any minute now?

Don't pay for anything up front unless it's with a VERY well known training provider - even then you're taking a risk.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Flying Mechanic
20th Sep 2011, 17:30
its a total rip off! why dont you get in touch with the many indian students already in the Philipines. dont belive anything about a $200 us job, most philpinos can get a full time job for that money,and theres no jobs in Philpines for foreigners unless u have experience and time on type. Save your parenst money and do some research!u have been warned!

daljit
20th Sep 2011, 17:46
Thanks all of you for your quick response. Can you please help me how do i contact students in manila ??

martinque
20th Sep 2011, 20:00
well, im from manila and never heard of such aviation link training centre and paray city. Although, there is Airlink International Aviation College in Pasay City and they dont do selective process as such. My, suggestion: research properly, I've heard some fly-by-night flying schools which are not accredited by CAAP.

B737NG
20th Sep 2011, 21:47
Sounds too good to be true, if there is a Steve Snelson involved then it would be another retirement collection. There have been hundreds of Guy´s from the US and Malasiya betrayed by a deposit of 10.000,-- USD back in 2002 and 2003 and never seen anything of the promise. So be warned and look carefully. In advance pay .....?? Maybe to Boeing, Airbus or CAE but to some good sounding name and bad looking outfit?

Lookes like some people are so desperate to get betrayed again, happend before and will happen again. Sad to say that but the likelihoods of alot of Families are put on line.

Have you done the research that paying for the Job as a Pilot is riskier then ever? Many fresh license holders go from education to jobless for a while and it takes alot of sacrifies to sustain that. There are People still out on the road from the 2005-2006 bubble and paid for license and education and have never earned one Dollar, Peso, Rupia or any other currency thru flying.

No license = No job, a license = no job, a license + type rating= more money spent.and still no job guaranty. Money spent 100.000.-- USD...... There are better options to make a living with 70.000.-- to 100.000.---USD spent.

Fly safe and land happy

NG

daljit
21st Sep 2011, 09:47
hello friends

Thanks for all your responses, The actual name of the academy is AVAIATION LINK ASIA TRAINING CENTER, PASAY CITY sorry for spell mistake...and their site goes by the name academyairlinepilots .....guys from manila please help me....they are giving me assurance and all the original certified copies by caap and i have rang the embassy they also approves it....these are the guys based just near the air link people...kindly help me....acutally i am the friend of the person researching ....my best friend is influenced by these aviation link asia training center....the ceo is M S SENGAR...please help.....

capt. solipsist
21st Sep 2011, 12:54
for US$100, i can provide you any type of certification you want. for US$10,000 i could even make it appear that you are the emperor of China.

anytime there's money involved, caveat emptor.

cyrilroy21
21st Sep 2011, 13:13
Why is your friend very intent on going to this particular flying school ?

Why look at the Philippines in the first place ?

Why not countries like U.S , Canada , Australia etc ?

The FAA downgraded the CAAP to Category 2 status . This prevents airlines in the Philippines from adding further routes to the U.S
In the 2010 the European Union banned all the airlines from the Philippines from operating into Europe .

roxar
21st Sep 2011, 14:29
they say i am one of the luckiest top 10 students around the world which they have selected and offering me 60% discount on fees structure that means i would be able to finish my course in 30000 dollar including my hostle stay, training, part time job 200 dollar/ month and also job assurity after i finish my course in 2 yrs:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:
Well in oz u can work and study earn maybe more than that...
finish in 2years?well less than that somewhere else...

cyrilroy21
21st Sep 2011, 14:47
100% Scam my friend......

100% SCAM :=

Johny Boy
21st Sep 2011, 16:24
Visit CAAP building office and go to the licencing office at first floor( second floor in filipino lingo ) and check the hanging board of authorized flying schools displayed inside the official CAAP office right next or ask counter person( Do not ask this at ground floor where all those bald sunshine pilots agents work)....you will also find all those schools with regular airworthiness checks.
You can even ask about better equipped schools from many airline pilots at the CAAP licencing counter....they are all Ex- Instructors and many of them humble nice seasoned pilots.

NOTE - CAUTION !

Never ask anyone about which school is best in Philippines...you will be taken for ride.
Never give any advance to any school...rather pay as you fly or at most pay for block flying hours ( max 20 hours per block - OMNI charges like that) and take cash received receipt from the school.

It takes proper 12 months or more in Philippines to earn ( not brought) Flying licence with all those Typhoons and weather like 5 min sun next 10 mins rain.
So if you want licence with proper flying then have patience.

Ankit Kotecha
23rd Sep 2011, 08:05
I am in Manila, Philippines..
I am here from 3 years.. never heard about such a name..but heard about dozens of such offers from such fly-by-night schools and have met so many guys who got their life destroyed completely..

now tell me, what do you want..
do you want name of few more such schools??
do you want contact numbers/emails of victims of such schools??

i can provide you with these..

just a small piece of advice my friend, if it is Philippines.. never believe anybody's words.. and never never transfer a single dollar without having full info about the school..

all the best !!

stone_crusher
23rd Sep 2011, 14:42
never heard of this school......
if you can provide the ATO certificate number will be more easier to trace in CAAP.
BR

daljit
25th Sep 2011, 11:02
thanks all of you for your time and efforts...i shall let you know all what happens next...thanks!!!!!!!

B737NG
25th Sep 2011, 11:15
Tell Your "best friend" that fraud shiftet over the last decades but still happens. Stay away sometimes helps, better safe then sorry. A principle of our Industry by the way.....

There where many likelihoods destroyed and people put into serious debt for the rest of the life because one family member thought to become a Pilot is a dream, partially true= Nightmare, also a dream.

Fly safe and land happy

NG