PDA

View Full Version : the best flying school

flower fly2012
19th Sep 2011, 21:52
Hello everyone;)

I would like to post about the most popular subject,which is if anyone want to start fly and be a pilot his first problem :rolleyes:where is the good place in the world to start my career??:rolleyes:
Money,time,weather,license and cost wise???
My story that i have been flying 10 years as a cabin crew to save money to fulfill my dream and my passion one day and to be pilot:O:).
and i still have this passion,but with a lot of advice i got lost where to start??i don''t want to loose my money for nothing fair :confused:
Some told me go to US for FAA and some South africa for ICAO and some australia..known that i leave in the middle east and i want to work here in the future..
now it s a big honor for me to share with you my story and you will make me happy to advice me the best place from your experience:O.
YOUR ADVICE ??

flower fly2012
19th Sep 2011, 22:03
Is FAA license better than ICAO???
m ready guys to go and i finished my class one medical exams....but where??can i get more details??:ugh::ugh:

zondaracer
20th Sep 2011, 06:06
FAA is ICAO

Nedkelly123
20th Sep 2011, 07:46
Hi

Firstly ICAO is the International Civil Aviation Organization and has 190 member states of which the USA is one.

For value for money , great training and the ability to use your license back 'home' you should really consider a FAA license.

You can PM me if you want some information on Mauna Loa - I have just completed my CFI with them. HAve photos of student accommodation, flying etc.. and some tips on making it work for you here in Hawaii.

I am Australian and do not work for the school (buy the way)!

[email protected]
:)

flower fly2012
21st Sep 2011, 21:14
thak nedkely for your clarification ...so you have more idea than me could you please help me out with more info this is my e-mail adress :[email protected]

then advice me more about a good place in US
i really appreciste this..

flower fly2012
21st Sep 2011, 21:15
guys i really rely on your help and advices...:)