PDA

View Full Version : SACAA CPL TO DGCA CPL

amtr
18th Sep 2011, 16:58
Hi guys,
I have a valid SACAA CPL. I am going to write my dgca exams soon. I have to renew my license in Feb next year. When i submit my documents at DGCA should i submit documents from the school i do my renewal from or my initial school coz all my 250 XC and other stuff would have expired by the time i apply for my conversion.

abhimakam
19th Sep 2011, 05:10
The docs that u have to submit to DGCA is based on relevancy... i.e. For the stuff uve done for ur renewal, get the paperwork from the new school. And for stuff like 100 hrs PIC and 300 NM XC (example) get the papers from the school that u finished ur Com. But most importantly remember, DGCA love papers. The more papers u submit, the better the value.

BTW where in SA did u train?

Abhi.

amtr
19th Sep 2011, 12:01
Algoa Flying Club, Port Elizabeth.

abhimakam
18th Oct 2011, 05:39
Congrats on clearing ur DGCA papers!

100 NM X-country= I would suggest u to fly extra only if u are short by 5 or 10 hrs.

6 month req- U will have to do all that is mentioned on the conversion flowchart.
And the CPL form(41 docs mentioned at the end).

The docs that u have to submit to DGCA is based on relevancy... i.e. For the stuff uve done for ur renewal, get the paperwork from the new school. And for stuff like 100 hrs PIC and 300 NM XC (example) get the papers from the school that u finished ur Com.

It is always better if u have an Indian logbook, coz u will never know if DGCA would keep ur logbook safe. So its always better to have a supplementary logbook.

BTW i used to fly in APTRAC too. Wats ur name? where u from?

Abhi.

aryancool52
21st Oct 2011, 04:04
hi my name is aryan and i have got a sacpl and i did my ppl frm aptrac and moved to madibabay for my hour building and cpl. passes my dgca conversion exams in this attempt. i want to ask tht do we have to log even the multi engine gft by day and night in the pic column?
the 250 and 120 nm xcountry shud be looged as pic?
and i am short by sm 3 hours x country as per the indian 100 rule,
can i cover it with my 250 and 120 nm nav?
and how to get the verification letter frm the state of authority
do we also need our foreign medicals to get verified or stamped?
plz mail me on [email protected]