PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire Air Amulance FLY IN Fund raiser

nellycopter
15th Sep 2011, 09:19
Sunday 18 September, 2011

Breighton Airfield near Selby

Helicopter fly-in fundraiser at Breighton Airfield near Selby on Sunday 18th September 2011.

Around a dozen classic/ex-military helicopters will be joined by a huge RAF Merlin helicopter from 78 Squadron RAF Benson.

RAF cadets will be circulating collection buckets on behalf of YAA and the RAF Merlin team will donate a portion of their merchandise sales takings on the day.

Event open to Club members, the public can join the Club on the day at the pro-rata rate of £8.25 (they must complete and bring with them the membership form from our website: The Real Aeroplane Club - Breighton Aerodrome (http://www.realaero.com/join.htm)
Will you be going,?

Pandalet
15th Sep 2011, 11:48
I think you mean 'event restricted to club members' - your current wording implies everyone other than club members can come, but club members should go do something else that day.

B47
15th Sep 2011, 11:59
What are the timings for the day?

kevin_mayes
15th Sep 2011, 15:44
B47 - are you going...? My 47 back from aero today and I've got 50 hours to burn off before the C of A on Nov11th...!
Kev.

misterbonkers
16th Sep 2011, 19:24
Kev - surely you must know SOMEONE that wants to get her PPL(H). That should burn a chunk of those hours off!