PDA

View Full Version : Air Methods info

Explorer47
14th Sep 2011, 06:30
Anyone have any information about Air Methods? Did a bit of research myself and it seems to be a good operation. Base locations, benefits, etc. I have the minimum qualifications no problem but not the "preferred" items like previous ems experience. Any info on the company and hiring process would be appreciated.

FalkoB
14th Sep 2011, 12:52
they hire you even if you dont have any previous ems experience.
i would visit the base you are interested in, talked to the crew. Then send your resume to bill moody and wait for them to get back to you.

Explorer47
14th Sep 2011, 16:38
Excellent, thank you.

mfriskel
15th Sep 2011, 01:56
Applying for a job and sending a resume costs you almost nothing. If a job interests you, apply. If you really want it, go visit in person and make sure you make a very good first impression.

Devil 49
15th Sep 2011, 20:09
If you're just "applying for a job", do as suggested above. We're nationwide and have more pilots than... They have to have hired somebody that way, or the "getting blind resumes" department wouldn't exist. There's an open position list covering slots not bid by current employees on the Air Methods Corp. website.
If you have location preferences, concentrate your attentions there or as near as convenient. Call or better yet- visit, introduce yourself and check it out. If they or the program, have openings, the next step is to get the regional/area aviation manager's contact info, and introduce yourself- professionally! Repeat as necessary.
I'm happy with Air Methods.