PDA

View Full Version : Jerez 18/2/02 Anybody driving down?

schmokin
25th Jan 2002, 18:55
Hi to all wannabees starting at Jerez on 18/2! Anybody driving down? I'm thinking about it and might have a spare seat. Anybody who has done the trip got any tips about the best route to take through Spain?

Cheers. .Schmokin

blackknight
25th Jan 2002, 22:15
Hi ther, i have driven from malaga airport to Jerez, it took me about 3 hours there and about 4 hours back (due to g/f navigation factor!)I did the drive about 8 weeks ago and it is a pleasant drive, but i would prefer someone to be with me, as if you havent driven on the wrong side of the road befroe and trying to navigate with strange looking road signs and speeding signs every 100 yards it gets a bit hectic at times. All in though it is a nice drive either way you choose, be it around the mountains or straight over them!!

schmokin
31st Jan 2002, 00:58
Well aren't I the saddo answering my own post but if anybody is wanting a ride to Jerez, I have a spare seat in my Pug 405 if someone wants to share costs (it's diesel so it won't be too much at all!). You'll be able to carry more with you than on the Buzz flight......

Cheers all. .Scmokin