PDA

View Full Version : Dgca conversion problems

_L_
10th Sep 2011, 12:31
Hello everyone... I am facing some problems with the conversion procedure.. They need verification of 10th and 12th marks sheet, how ever, when i contacted cbse, they said they do not give out individually, but if dgca requests them then they will give it.. and When was submitting the documents , the guy from dgca told me that they themselves will verify it, i dont need to do a thing. But now they hve given me shortfall on that.. Anybody knows how I can get the verification?

Thanks..

smurf84
10th Sep 2011, 15:20
Contact the CBSE again. Do you have a copy of the ackonwledgment receipt? A copy of the DD that could make your case strong. Anyway, call them up again and request them to send it to you by post. I got mine that way when the DGCA informed me about not getting the 10th and 12th verification certificate.

kapoor.varun
20th Sep 2011, 11:05
verification forms for 10 and 12 are available on CBSE website.... depending on where u did ur 10th and 12th from , you have to send to respective regional offices..... i got my verifications posted to my address coz there is no way DGCA takes on themselves to get verification done... fill the form ( might have to change the dates coz i think they are old ) send to CBSE with req DD and call them and let them know.... some of them are real helpful...

good luck

niksmathew24
22nd Sep 2011, 17:20
Hello all,
Does DGCA still require a SE IR to endorse a ME IR? Or can someone get a ME IR by just doing the checks and IR check ride on a ME. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Nick

elitepilot20
22nd Sep 2011, 17:55
for ME-IR, SE-IR is not required n it never was.
Or can someone get a ME IR by just doing the checks and IR check ride on a ME
yes you just need 10hrs on type plus all the checks ref. DGCA conversion flow chart which says you need following documents

1. Record of ground training and pass result of technical exam
2. Statement indicating at least 10 hrs of training on multi engine aircraft for which
endorsement is requested (including test/ check),
􀂾 Within 6 months
1. General flying test by day with three solo take off and landings each
2. General flying test Night with three solo take off and landings each
3. IR test report with two approaches on aircraft for which multi -endorsement on
license is requested. (for Multi –IR only):ok:

profsx
22nd Sep 2011, 17:56
You can get the MEIR straight away.....

niksmathew24
23rd Sep 2011, 06:30
@elitepilot20

When I applied for my license conversion back in late 2009 we had to do SE IR to get a ME IR. The DGCA guy who used to create problems then was a Mr.V P Singh. He made a lot of people do the same thing if my memory serves right. I am doing this inquiry for my friend who is to supposed to submit their application soon. Thanks for the help anyway.

@profsx

How's the Q400? :ok:

elitepilot20
23rd Sep 2011, 12:03
sorry mate i didn't know about that but anyway the point is SEIR is not required. ;)

_L_
25th Sep 2011, 21:57
thanks everyone :).. Sorry i wasnt able to reply earlier.. Will try to contact cbse again and hopefully get it done.. Also do you guys know what the actualy forma for the distances are for xc?