PDA

View Full Version : Evil bas****s

radeng
9th Sep 2011, 10:52
Man dies after yobs stop air ambulance landing in Calne (From The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald) (http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/news/towns/calneheadlines/9242814.Man_dies_after_yobs_stop_air_ambulance_landing_in_Ca lne/)

You have to ask whether such scum deserve to live...

Firestorm
9th Sep 2011, 11:26
They should fit GPMGs or .50s to the air ambulance like in Vietnam or Afghanistan: that should sort the toerags out.

parabellum
9th Sep 2011, 11:41
Well a GPMG may be a bit harsh but hopefully it can't be long before aircraft can be fitted with a device that will immediately lock on to a laser beam and transmit a ten times stronger beam that will simply melt the offending piece of kit.

DX Wombat
9th Sep 2011, 11:42
On one occasion when the RAF transferred a baby for us for urgent treatment, the local police had to guard the helicopter from the little dears who wanted a closer look at it. Such a shame the helicopter pilot in Wiltshire couldn't help noticing those yobs, a couple of accidental rotorblade beheadings might have dissuaded the others.

hellsbrink
9th Sep 2011, 14:12
Find the bastards, try them, convict them, and sentence them to 15 minutes in a closed room with the medics and the family............

Parabellum

No, something that locks on to the scum and then shines a laser or light so harsh it blinds them instantly. That way they'll pay for what they did for the rest of their lives.......

HyFlyer
9th Sep 2011, 14:30
There is a solution. It has been known about, and even broadcast on BBC TV, since the 70's......

Sadly, no politcal party has ever taken note of this broadcast. Possibly the most prescient politcal comment since ..."We shall fight them on the beaches..."

I give you................."Cut the goolies off!" There you have it.:ok:

04clpd7h0b0

vulcanised
9th Sep 2011, 14:44
they'll pay for what they did for the rest of their lives.......

No, we will be paying in the form of benefits (probably do already with that sort).

Something terminal would be better.

hellsbrink
9th Sep 2011, 15:02
"Something terminal" would be too quick, vulcanised.

Blind him and then let him try and find his way to the beer and smokes in Tesco..........

Standard Noise
9th Sep 2011, 19:29
Little sh1ts!
From what I understand, there's a scientist at Loughborough Uni who is working on a coating or special glass that negates any effects from lasers and the material could be used in aviation to minimise the effects on pilots.

Spit161
9th Sep 2011, 22:09
Shocking. Absolutely shocking.
I'm lost for words..

Jake.

sea oxen
9th Sep 2011, 22:32
You lot make me sick, all this talk of retribution.

These people need rehabilitation. Community service and all that.

Simply tether them to an ambulance, to provide support when and if it's required.

Bit of a workout to run 15 miles at 70 mph, but there you go. Best stretch a bit first, remember to keep hydrated.

SO

overun
9th Sep 2011, 23:18
You must be a social worker, tether ?

Arm trapped in the window and continue as normal, using the other side mirror.
lt makes no real difference. He`ll still be sucking every penny you pay in tax as "benefits" and other`s beside.

sea oxen
9th Sep 2011, 23:54
overun

You reactionary!

Actually, my first thought was reprisals and leave the miscreants alone so that they could listen to the wails of their relatives.

But this is JB, have to tone things down a touch.

SO

overun
10th Sep 2011, 00:30
just getting over a tummy upset and was feeling mellow, have a nice

weekend sea oxen :)

osmosis
10th Sep 2011, 04:42
In reference to post 6, I see no reason whatsoever that these (below) shouldn't be used on certain offenders and particularly so on convicted sexual offenders. Their use requires no skill, they are cheap, painless and highly & permanently effective.

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030611/thumb_7224473CIMG0884.JPG (http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=7224473CIMG0884.JPG)

Bern Oulli
10th Sep 2011, 11:04
Er ... painless???

ZH875
10th Sep 2011, 11:05
Er ... painless???

Unless you trap your fingers.......

magpienja
10th Sep 2011, 14:18
Unfortunately...when I have read of offenders being sentenced over this type of thing....the sentence always seems totally inadequate,

When are the judiciary going to wake up and stop ####### around with this scum.

Nick.

jackieofalltrades
11th Sep 2011, 01:50
It sickens me every time I read stories like this. And the sad fact is, that these stories are common place. Like the mindless yobs that throw bricks at fire engines and attack the firemen when they're trying to put out fires.

The real problem is that the courts aren't handing out sufficient sentences to deter these morons. Perhaps, if they are caught and found to be on benefits, they should be stripped of all access to any benefits for the rest of their lives. But not only them, their family members will lose all benefits too. Hopefully that will lead to some self-regulation among the yob mentality and stop this moronic action.

osmosis
11th Sep 2011, 05:17
Agree in principle, but what of their dependents, the innocent children, disadvantaged already who are then worse off? Put some rings on the offenders I say, so they can't breed.

Flap 5
11th Sep 2011, 07:11
The sensible way of dealing with such yobs is as the first comment after the news item. They should be charged with manslaughter as they are causing the endangerment of the pilot and the patient.

Of course they, their parents and their mates would ring their hands in anguish complaining that they could not have known that it was an ambulance. They would probably get off because of that. :oh: :ugh:

radeng
11th Sep 2011, 07:57
You have to ask "what is intended for retribution to do?"

It can be straight punishment, or punishment intended to deter repetition or it can be punsihment meant to deter repetition not only by the offender but by others.

I doubt very much that anything but a very severe sentence will deter others - provided that there is a high probability of them being caught. Which was why flogging in the armed forces was relatively effective, being public humiliation and obvious pain. A public caning Singapore style for these yobs would deter others, no doubt about it.

Capetonian
12th Sep 2011, 06:57
Could this thread be merged with :

http://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/463260-man-dies-after-yobs-stop-air-ambulance-landing.html#post6694309 in the Rotorheads forum.

Heliport
12th Sep 2011, 07:06
No.

rgbrock1
12th Sep 2011, 15:07
If I might put my American 2 cents here?

Round the scoundrels up, Tattoo them with:

"Bin Laden Sucks"

And drop them off in the northwest frontier area of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

That should do the trick.

Capetonian
12th Sep 2011, 15:15
There is another thread about this incident (on rotorheads) and there are a few fluffies feeling sorry for these poor underprivileged lads, and one even saying that it was OK to shine lasers because they thought it was a police helicopter and they were getting their own back!

What a strange world some of us inhabit!

Storminnorm
12th Sep 2011, 15:28
I'd give them a lift in a helicopter.
Up to a few hundred feet at least.
They could make thier own way back down.