PDA

View Full Version : Clark Aviation's PPL,CPL/IR + A320 FOT Program

giords88
9th Sep 2011, 07:02
Hello all

Im new to this forums and this is actually my first post!

I actually just finished my degree in engineering however it isn't something I'm passionate about. My dream is really to fly and become an Airline Pilot.

I'm looking into different schools which offer training here in the Philippines. I would just like to ask if anyone has gone through or has heard of anything regarding Clark Aviation's PPL,CPL/IR + A320 FOT training program. I talked with the Sales and Marketing person in Clark and she told me that they actually already have 25 waitlisted candidates for the PPL CPL/IR + A320 FOT and that the training for first two batches will begin by this year

From reading some of the comments in the forums I'm beginning to doubt the quality of training i will get there. And from what i heard from my friend who is an MPL graduate and now with Cebu Pacific Clark Aviation lacks training planes and their own runway? Is this still the case now? I was thinking of maybe taking my PPL CPL/IR somewhere else maybe in Omni Aviation then take the a320 FOT at clark since they are the only school which offer it here in the philippines.

Any advice you guys can give me or insights regarding the PPL CPL/IR program of Clark Aviation? Thanks!

captainbrad
4th Jan 2012, 07:24
Hi giords88,

Trained with AAG for FOT. True, they sent us to France cause the sim’s fully booked but they paid for all additional charges-VISA, airfare, accommodations. Heard nothin about previous trainees asked to pay for the addl fees for training abroad! We were there for the sessions on the full flight sim, rest was done in Clark. Checked my training footprint and I’m pretty sure the MCCs done on ALSIM 200 FNPT 2 bro. Got to know some of their cpl students too and theyre flight training was frustrating before but they’re flying was on track when I was there. They seemed to have ironed out their “flight line” problems. Saw their new students still in ppl and they seem to be pampering this guys. Being trained for Airphil. I came from another school myself but me and my batchmates agree that AAGs got the best facility, man. they also got a new full flight sim on the way. saw it all over their Fb page. If you asked me before I trained there would’ve said go to another school for cpl but go check them out. they got trainees for all the local airlines except for Pal of course

Good luck, man!