PDA

View Full Version : boom time for pilots

weapon-x
8th Sep 2011, 16:25
U all must be wondering what the heck with the Heading ..... ..

Is the Boom really back , Like u even i was not sure but after reading the full news on this website i guess u\it must be true ....

I'm also one of the unemployed pilot in India , and i always surf around internet to get the latest Aviation News so i thought this is worth sharing it with u guys ...

JOBS CALLING

IndiGo, which launched its int'l ops on Sept 1, will add 20 aircraft by 2012
IndiGo has indicated it would need about 300 extra pilots by 2012-end
SpiceJet, which is expanding its regional ops, hired 15 expat pilots last month
It has ordered 15 Bombardier Q400s & plans to expand its int'l network
AI will hire pilots & 1,000 new cabin members for its Boeing Dreamliners
Jet Airways will hire pilots for its regional short-haul services

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Full news link : boom time for pilots - Indian Commercial Pilots Network (http://www.icpn.in/index.php?/topic/1285-boom-time-for-pilots/)

HAWK21M
8th Sep 2011, 21:21
Lets put it this way......2008 is not there anymore.
And Airlines are expanding & hence hiring.....

rbaiapinto
9th Sep 2011, 11:43
Great news for Indian low timers! Congrats!

Too bad it's not like that everywhere!:(

Best of luck though!

pier39lab
9th Sep 2011, 13:25
Just like the 2008, just like all the time, the media loves to hype anything that comes across it.

mach5
9th Sep 2011, 14:07
Its actually not a boom , airlines are just expanding and of course they will recruit pilots no doubt in that, but only people who have JACK will get a job..............if you have a JACK then I wish you all the best for your first airline :D :D :D :D

mike_sierra
10th Sep 2011, 06:19
but only people who have JACK will get a job..............if you have a JACK then I wish you all the best for your first airline

it is very immature of you to be saying that really.. & the word 'only' screws it up..A the way you look at it will attract people who would want to tell you that its a fallacy := and B it misleads the fellow-men around over here

all you need for that 'first' airline job is hard work and patience..and no I am not employed yet..but pretty much on the right track to there

mach5
10th Sep 2011, 15:44
Tell me which company hires you only on the basis of merit except a few , there are companies which make money out of jobless pilots , of course even I am working hard to get my first job but in some companies you need jack just to appear for the exam , now at this point of time people speak out boom in the industry lot of vacancies , are such things justified ???????????