PDA

View Full Version : American Litter Louts

DX Wombat
7th Sep 2011, 16:11
Not content with littering the streets they've got at the moon (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14811336) too. ;)

11Fan
7th Sep 2011, 16:18
A wise man told me something I'll never forget.

He said "Never....."

...... um....

wait....

Oh, it was "Always keep a litter bag in your car. When it gets full, just throw it out the window."

Parapunter
7th Sep 2011, 16:25
I long for Stacey F to be unbanned.

Um... lifting...
7th Sep 2011, 16:28
We engaged the Naples municipal waste disposal people to take care of that.

How were we to know?

tony draper
7th Sep 2011, 16:31
Footprints can be faked,remember the Bigfoot scandal.:rolleyes:

11Fan
7th Sep 2011, 16:44
I'll bet it was the guys that went up there and put those fake footprints down were the ones that left all that litter.

bugg smasher
7th Sep 2011, 16:53
First one to recover that litter is going to make a bleedin fortune on Ebay...

con-pilot
7th Sep 2011, 17:29
I long for Stacey F to be unbanned.

Yeah, just where are all of the moon conspiracy folks?

Hidding under beds? :p

Cacophonix
7th Sep 2011, 18:50
Yeah, just where are all of the moon conspiracy folks?

Like Filton, in many cases, far closer than we think I suspect! ;)

Caco

Tankertrashnav
7th Sep 2011, 18:56
Not content with littering the streets they've got at the moon (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14811336) too

Yeah, and I bet they never did anything about removing that B17 that The Sunday Sport told us about ;)

con-pilot
7th Sep 2011, 21:40
Yeah, and I bet they never did anything about removing that B17 that The Sunday Sport told us about

Well duh, that's because it's a B-24. Please get your facts straight, the B-24 had a longer range than the B-17, that's why it is a B-24 on the moon instead of a B-17.

I mean really.

:p

YorkshireTyke
7th Sep 2011, 22:11
Oh, it was "Always keep a litter bag in your car. When it gets full, just throw it out the window."

Riding my motor bike one day, a woman ( not a sexist remark, it was a female driver, and in my opinion apparently not of native born English stock ) did just that as she drove towards me. I chose not to waste time picking it up, but immediately turned and followed at ever increasing speeds through the town. Eventually she was forced to stop due to traffic density, whereupon I shouted through her closed window - " just who the **** do you think is going to pick that up ? "

Didn't do any good, and no, I didn't go back 3 miles to pick it up - but I felt better !!