PDA

View Full Version : His Majesty the Qatar Airways CEO

CatII
1st Sep 2011, 23:10
I came across this picture the other day and I was trying to read the CEO's posture and the look on her face. Do we have a physiognomist here that can assist and read it for me?

Donald Trump Pictures - Qatar Airways Hosts Gala To Celebrate Inaugural Flights To NYC - Zimbio (http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/ynb0LQUe2sI/Qatar+Airways+Hosts+Gala+Celebrate+Inaugural/PGd3xSRFOPX/Donald+Trump)

InnocentBystander
2nd Sep 2011, 06:34
cannot write correctly in Engish

Be careful, as someone critizing someone elses grammar typically makes a really embarrassing mistake themsel... Oh never mind.

B737NG
2nd Sep 2011, 07:13
Innocent Bystander hit the Nail on the Head ...... The "Korean" Capatain = Kijangnim.... still need to learn to sweep the dirt on the own door first.

Now I am silent because I have to clean the dirt in the House........

Fly safe and land happy

NG

Btw... the innocent throws the first stone

Fubaliera
2nd Sep 2011, 08:29
I thought the Koreans were limited too cabin staff, never knew they hired Korean Pilots.

fluffy5
3rd Sep 2011, 07:08
I think this should be a caption competion. Donald trump would be saying : " STOP LOOKING AT HER TITS OR I WILL SLAP YOU WITH THIS HAND. NOW GO AND GET US SOME CHAMPAGNE "

I mean thats what he could be saying or maybe not at all, as this is just a rumour network.

fluffy

Jet II
3rd Sep 2011, 08:38
I'm trying to think what is worse - Donald Trumps rug or Al Baker's comb over..:ooh:

ferris
3rd Sep 2011, 14:17
"Do you even know what small man syndrome is?"