PDA

View Full Version : I Bet no one can beat this US NAVY Pilot!!)))

JanetFlight
31st Aug 2011, 06:17
At least regarding his Flightlog book FlightTime...:}:E:8

Re: -- I am In The US Navy Space Command And I Have Been To Elenin -- Ask Me A Q (http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=79603381970810698140b30c0f22b26b&topic=356.0)
Or
"In The US Navy Space Command And I Have Been To Elenin" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27753-In-The-US-Navy-Space-Command-And-I-Have-Been-To-Elenin&p=283394#post283394)
Third post by Aurelius.

Some travels to the stars, Comets landings, wow...:ugh::eek::bored:
Well done, Captain S:D:ok::rolleyes:

notmyC150v2
31st Aug 2011, 06:44
Foil Hat - Check
Peanut Butter - Check
Hand Cramps and forearms of steel - Check, Check, Check and Check

Why not just write a damn novel if you have that much imagination and spare time... :ugh:

rh200
31st Aug 2011, 06:54
I'm waiting for Jane to pop in and ask how the US government is going to use this technology against us. :)

corsair
31st Aug 2011, 14:00
I think it's excellent , the key to getting a good old internet hoax going is to make it believable. This guy does well at it. No silly aliens or apocalyptic predictions. He also mentions some theoretical propulsion systems which have been bandied around. All good stuff.

The problem though is that usually once the story develops the originator begins to extrapolate and introduces something which lacks the plausibility factor or introduces something that is checkable. But so far so good.

The biggest flaw in his story so far is that his identity would be easily be worked out by his bosses if the story was true. But that's almost unavoidable.

But even I want to believe it and I'm the most cynical person about space travel I know. It would be nice to think there are vehicles like that out there or in development. But there aren't and never will be unless the laws of physics somehow alters at some point in the future.

He should write a book. A mock biography. It would be a best seller.

Storminnorm
31st Aug 2011, 15:39
Did he see any flying saucers?

SpringHeeledJack
31st Aug 2011, 16:16
Yes, wouldn't it be nice if such advantages were to be introduced into mankind's clutches, but the way things are headed there'll just be accountants and estate agents left :} Wouldn't a unified space agency be...just that, as what would the point be of having secret US Navy astronauts etc boldly going where no man has gone before. It's life Jim, but not as we know it.

SHJ