PDA

View Full Version : Naples Air Center

YF10
27th Aug 2011, 17:09
I would like some info if possible on recent for Naples Air Center.

Training for FAA & JAA please.

Y.

zondaracer
29th Aug 2011, 23:09
I think Naples Air Center is the Least professional outfit that I have personally been to.

http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/324948-naples-air-centre-merged-2011-a.html

If you are going to spend that much money on anything, including flying, I recommend that you check it out in person and talk to some of the students before you go and drop several G's. Would you spend £30,000 on a car without test driving it and looking at it in person? Or would the advertisement and a couple magazine reviews be sufficient?

Well, I hope I can save you some time and money, your money would be better spent elsewhere.

Halfwayback
1st Sep 2011, 08:52
YF10
Bienvenu d'abord ces Wannabee forums!

As SoCal has said above you will get a better response from the large number of experienced professional pilots (that are pleased to help) if you demonstrate some willingness to do the most basic search.

Not only will you find that your questions have been asked - and answered - many times before but you will also get a better insight of the aviation industry.

Once you have done your research then by all means return with questins that have arisen but I would point out that when it comes to selecting a school you really need to visit it and see for yourself. You will be spending a fortune and it is a choice that only you can - and should - make.

This thread is now closed.

HWB