PDA

View Full Version : Skoda

robtheblade
26th Aug 2011, 10:40
This is how to build a car.
OfficialFabiavRS's Channel - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialFabiavRS)

sled dog
26th Aug 2011, 11:23
Has been used as an ad on tv for some time.

Lon More
26th Aug 2011, 11:49
Has been used as an ad on tv for some time
replaced the cake one

robtheblade
26th Aug 2011, 14:18
Sorry, not seen it before, thought it was new. Was going to post a few Friday jokes but don't think I'll bother now:O

Lon More
26th Aug 2011, 17:39
Was going to post a few Friday jokes but don't think I'll bother now
Don't that let that bother you. Most of ther stuff in there is older than me.:p

phantomlurker
26th Aug 2011, 21:01
for a different take on Skoda, check out this video Pt 8. Skoda/evo @ Bonneville Speed Week 2011 Final Record Run - YouTube

completed this week, Skoda now hold the Speed record for a 2.0l production car. Sounds beautiful!

(and yes, I do own a Skoda!)

pl

1DC
26th Aug 2011, 21:26
I reckon my Skoda Superb Elegance is probably the best car i have ever had and i chose it over an E Class and an A6.IMHO it beats both of the others on quality and content(with a massive saving on price)..........Even my grandson who was horrified when he found out i was buying a Skoda, now tells his mates what a great car it is.......

phantomlurker
26th Aug 2011, 21:35
1DC Glad you like it! The Superb Elegance is a special piece of kit, kudos to you!:D I hope you are on briskoda.net

I have a fairly standard Fabia vrs (the old style), and it has converted all of my cynical friends - diesel economy + warm hatch will do that!

The car in the video is a production Octavia vRS, with a larger turbo and intercooler. Also, it is lowered by 80mm, and had the brakes removed, and a parachute added :ok:

pl

phantomlurker
26th Aug 2011, 21:37
oh, and for those interested, the speed recorded was 227.080 mph.

In a skip...