PDA

View Full Version : The earth is slow, but the Ox is patient.

Kharon
25th Aug 2011, 06:47
Senate Estimates Oct 7 - your chance to make a difference.

Write well, write carefully, honestly and impartially but FCS do not let this one great chance pass without a squeak.

Quote – Up-into-the-air. 24th Aug 2001 / Senate Inquiry post 1335.
Get your pens out, the next hearings are planned for the week of 17th October 2011.

Get your information and submissions to the Senators by 7th October 2011I suggest that you carefully format it to specific topics, with a well researched appendices of support documents, referred to from the body of the report. Make a summary single page at the front.

I suggest that you carefully format it to specific topics, with a well researched appendices of support documents, referred to from the body of the report. Make a summary single page at the front.

Try to exclude rants or assertions and use specific examples of what CASA has done to you.

If you require help, I can do so if you PM me, with adequate time.
One of the things that the enquiry has focused on is "malfeasance in public office".

Where you have found problems in this area and can give both specific examples to the Senators, that will assist the broader inquiry against CASA and lead to a more equitable process in the industry.

"As I told thee before, I am subject to a tyrant, a sorcerer that by his cunning hath cheated me of the island."
- William Shakespeare, The Tempest, 3.

Selah. :D

aroa
25th Aug 2011, 08:24
That's the other part of a CASA job description that you dont know about until it hits you below the belt. :eek:

Kharon, thanks. I'll get much away in the formats required.

And the oxen and the plough turneth the earth aside, and the change for growth is good.

We wish.

thorn bird
25th Aug 2011, 10:09
Well people here's a chance....and even if you havnt been a victim...YET!!! all of us know, or should know, how screwed up our system is...if not, you you must be blind.
Corruption should not be acceptable in our country...please..please..get the pencils out, I cannot imagine that anyone involved in Aviation has not observed that some serious reform is not an imperative, for the first time there is a chance to have a political voice, so have your say

Frank Arouet
25th Aug 2011, 11:03
A well worn miltary observation;

The enemy are only as strong as the opposition are weak.

The best defence for a tactical win, is a strategic counter-attack.

If you think your weakness should be exploited, do nothing.

Just doing nothing is what I expect of most of you lazy pricks.

I'm getting sick of the fight. (A few other's will probably carry on after I'm gone with luck).

Henry The Octopus
25th Aug 2011, 12:05
Dear Kharon,

How about leading by example please... I for one never understand your cryptic talk.

Cheers.

Henry

thorn bird
26th Aug 2011, 09:33
Henry...guess you were one of those lads that wagged school, anyone who has read shakespere would understand where Kharon is coming from
Perhaps if you got your head out of the AOCM and read a little more widely you'd understand.

Mr.Buzzy
26th Aug 2011, 09:38
I know!! I know!!..... High road to China with Tom Selleck!!!

bbbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fantome
26th Aug 2011, 10:19
DEAR KHARON . . . If only by your prompting in these forums enough of the concerned, a part of the industry now, or in the recent past , will pull out their collective fingers during the month of September so as to put together submissions with some bite. The impression is that the most effective contributions to the senate hearing will come from those who can testify with impunity
to the dodgy side of their dealings with the regulator and have their evidence laid out all kosher. There are many who will not put up their heads, either because they are bruised by past encounters or because they are cynical as to the prospect of effective and lasting reforms. Sadly, some of the worst intrigues will not be aired anywhere for those who were brought to their knees are now out of steam . . . rooted . . . . . and resigned.

FANTOME

p.s. How anyone can call you cryptic (or obscure) puzzles me.

Kharon
26th Aug 2011, 14:06
Do not be afraid, please try. Just once; be an Aussie and stand up straight.

You can fly, you can operate in the middle of the night to OEI to minimums, you bet the house against you judgment - everyday - FFS, there can hardly be a 'true' coward out there; not really.

Understand protect rice bowl, understand protect AOC understand protect business, understand protect job. Really I do.

However; IF you allow this 'culture of fear' to sap your independence and own you; your ability to create a business, your talent, command prerogative, creativity, imagination or ability to discuss these items with a 'wise councillor'. You are well (and deservedly) stuffed mate.

WHY ?? be a frustrated for a moment?. Why are your realistic questions unanswered?.

(Q) WHY ?.

(A) Keep us off the radar, give them what they want and FFS get 'em out of this office.

That's why, Come on hands up, all of ye.

The Police and the SAS– with much respect – will understand. These special people (lads and lasses) perform a unique and difficult role. There exists an 'element of society' who love to pretend that “they” despite having no claim to a “proper” induction, training program, education, qualification, or hands on experience can understand and manage the problems society faces (ex job – in the pub, wink,wink). .

Unlike the current crop CASA 'experts'. (LMFSO). Who dare to pretend, even for one minute, that the current crop of CASA 'coppers' have any right to claim to be part of this industry, have the experience to manage it, or the God given right to be Judge (Judy), Jury or Executioner (JJ&E) is simply laughable.

This reduces us all - We - read it and weep - WE ; allow incompetent, non qualified people to rule our lives, businesses and careers. There are at least 6 that I could name who would not be allowed to fly my family. Why ?- simple - I've written more hours out of the log book than they have ever operated, that's why.

Apart from being able to commit perjury with impunity, does this qualify them as JJ&E over the top of the line senior Pilots?. No way (IMHO of course).

It's ALL BOLLIX. Pen to paper; every man Jack of you; right now. Before it's too late.
Part 91 (all 365 pages) cometh – remember 66; now in law.

Selah.

Avgas172
27th Aug 2011, 01:19
Henry...guess you were one of those lads that wagged school, anyone who has read shakespere would understand where Kharon is coming from
Perhaps if you got your head out of the AOCM and read a little more widely you'd understand.
Thornbird, I would suggest that the problem within Australia as a whole at the moment, is an over abundence of academics supporting bureacrats & the CASA being amongst the many, many of the problems caused by same.