PDA

View Full Version : Varicose veins

rauldiaz
24th Aug 2011, 12:28
Hi All,

Is this condition disqualifying for Class 1?
Does anyone have any experience with Varicose veins during medical check?

Best regards,
Raul

MrFixer!!!
4th Sep 2011, 15:10
Varicose Veins, in themselves are nothing to worry about (thats what I was told at the time of my Class 1). The thing which matters most is their location, whether you have any other symptoms associated with them etc etc...

But do have them looked at by a Vascular Surgeon, because few years down the line they could be responsible for further complications...in my case my surgeon reckons varicose veins lead to further complications to cause a DVT. Only if I knew about it earlier :ugh:

So take my advise, no matter what people say about them being harmless and all, get them checked by a vascular surgeon.

Good Luck!!!

DX Wombat
4th Sep 2011, 16:18
TROLL ALERT!
See poster's previous posts regarding a Class 1 Medical disqualifying condition.

MrFixer!!!
4th Sep 2011, 19:16
Dxwombat don't know how your stupid comment can help rauldiaz's question???

If you don't have a clue about anything,then do us a favour, grow up, get a life and stop leaving stupid,childish,immature comments on topics you don't have a clue about!!!

timmcat
6th Sep 2011, 11:43
If you don't have a clue about anything,then do us a favour, grow up, get a life and stop leaving stupid,childish,immature comments on topics you don't have a clue about!!!

eerm... OK, that's one alternative. Sadly, as DXWombat actually does have not only 'a clue about anything' but far, far more than that, then I guess his / her post is valid, justified and it's your own that has been presumptious and rude without knowing anything about the poster and how qualified they are to comment.

Bad medicine
6th Sep 2011, 12:01
And here we go again. After one reply of useful, on-topic information, it degenerates into name calling and personal attacks.