PDA

View Full Version : Transfering to shannon

meganp
20th Aug 2011, 21:28
hi guys,
So i was just told that i got my transfere to shannon, cant wait i'm Irish socant waite to be home!!!

Just wondering if anyone could gimme some info about the base as i dont know much about it other than it has one aircraft!!

Also I know there isent anything in shannon town its self but i'll probly want to like there anyway if anyone knowsof a spare room going id appreachate it!!

Thanks all,
megan

Manchikeri
20th Aug 2011, 23:55
Is that indicative of the current standards of general education in Ireland?

meganp
21st Aug 2011, 13:58
I presume you are refereing to my spelling and puncuation???
Unfortunitly i am dislexic so find it very hard, and i'm very proud of my self that i can now type this, as 10 years agoi would not of been abel to even do this much, Also there is no need for comments like that, its just mean, and for you info mation I am very well educated having both a bachelors and masters degree, that comment was really un called for!!

If however I have taken your post the wrong way, I appoligise.

Megan

AlpineSkier
21st Aug 2011, 15:21
that comment was really un called for!!

You may think so but your post is pretty diabolical. It is also becoming very common for anybody writing posts like this to say they are dyslexic -in fact about as common as apprehended computer hackers claiming to suffer from Asperger's Syndrome.

TightSlot
21st Aug 2011, 15:51
The Dyslexia thing takes care of the spelling and punctuation, which just leaves us with the other problems of sloppy grammar and lazy thought.

I don't have a University degree