PDA

View Full Version : online accrediation

marikkar
19th Aug 2011, 10:30
Regards to all,

I am new to this forum and i am from India, I am a holder of Indian private pilot license, I like to do my commercial license now but the problem ahead of me is the qualification, to issue a commercial pilot license in India is 10+2 with physics and maths, my bad luck i am a commerce graduate. I planed my training likely to start in first quarter of 2012 in united states,where this no compulsion of maths and physics. only high school diploma where maths and physics are included in their syllabus. In India high school means grade 10 where we study the maths and physics as compulsory subjects, but still they (DGCA) criteria is 10+2 with MPC, I have a graduation and a diploma in automobile engineering.

Now in to the actual problem , i have checked online
high school diploma (GED) accredited in United State.The high school diploma is equivalent to 10+2 in India, and it is recognized and accepted.

i checked online with school offering high school diploma (GED) with their life experience and accredited .the one school which i found is Columbia North GED on line diploma , i am confused because when i goggled about this a lot of information about the accreditation they are false and no one can offer a high school diploma via online , but some others say they are true and they are affiliated to the international authority for on line school.

I want to request you to my friends will these on line high school diplomas are accepted in United States, if they are,my friends who are in Unites States please help me to find a good solution for this. The second thing if i start my commercial flight training at the same time can i join for a high school diploma which is accepted by Indian universities.